+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    vman_oz

Default Good shampoo is key to saving your hair

Hi All,

I am currently 35yo and have experienced hair loss/thinnig since I was 30. I am quite a fit person and consider myself as a person who looks after himself and is on a good diet.

My hair started to thin on top and at the 'crown' (which in my case was worst because i have a double crown). So, my quest began into researching and reading about hair loss causes, remedies and treatments. I must admit, I have bought a couple of shampoos and tried some vitamins supplements etc. Even those 'thickening' shampoos from top hair stylists. All were not really helping if anything they all dried out my hair - which did not feel right, to be honest made it feel worst like I had hay on my head.

So, over time I realised that there is no miracle product out there and if there was it would be advertised all over the news. All I wanted was to 'slow' down the process yet have hair that is manageable and looks good.

Luckily for me, I met a hair dresser through a friend and started getting regular haircuts from him and spoke to him about my hair loss (its nice to have a friend who is a hair dresser in these times). He told me about how commercial shampoos are mass produced and therefore chemicals are used. He introduced me to a formula which he brews at home made from ingredients which he purchases at hair dresser suppliers and puts in all 'raw' materials such as oils (high quality oils he says). Well, I had nothing to lose but to give it a go and see how it feels - and it is great...!

After the first week of washing on daily basis (twice as I shower twice and have oily scalp):

1. My hair shafts feels thicker but not dry. moisturised but not oily.
    2. Colour is more rich - I noticed when I was using some of the hair loss shampoo it was getting dry and colour was fading
    3. Scalp feels cleaner and again not dry.

I have been using it for 6mths now and it still feels great and I think I have found something that has slowed the process down! which is a relief if you can imagine.

I feel so lucky that I want to share it with the world! I am willing to send you all free samples of these shampoo if you want (if you pay for postage).

If you would like to know more or have a chat PM me.

please let me get some sample of the shampoo that you are useing email at innocentini@yahoo.com thanks

A poor diet or even mild dehydration cab be the result of hair loss. Eat a balanced diet of good proteins, fats and carbohydrates Consider vitamin and mineral supplements. Vitamins A, C, E, and calcium are all good for treating dry hair. The state of our hair depends very much on our overall health. Treat out bodies right and you will be rewarded with stunning hair. Plus its very important to choose a correct shampoo for you hair which suits you. I haven't tried the shampoo you have said. But will use it and than say the result.
    When you go to a Los Angeles Hair Salon, it’s not just about the service, it’s about the EXPERIENCE. We at Kyle Mathis Hairdressing understand this and strive to create the supreme salon experience, one that will have you talking long after you walk out the door. http://www.kylemathishairdressing.com/

vman_oz

Yes - of course. I totally agree!

A good balanced diet, plenty of water and 8hrs a day of sleep!

Eat food which promote health and hair (rich in protein):

Eggs
    Beans
    Yogurt

I know, some of you may not like it but just think of it as 'hair food'

=)

Quote Originally Posted by vman_oz View Post
    Hi All,
    He told me about how commercial shampoos are mass produced and therefore chemicals are used. He introduced me to a formula which he brews at home made from ingredients which he purchases at hair dresser suppliers and puts in all 'raw' materials such as oils (high quality oils he says).
    You do realise that 'chemicals' is a very broad, sweeping term? All shampoos have chemicals in them, even your hair dressers home-made potion.

Quote Originally Posted by vman_oz View Post
    Treat out bodies right and you will be rewarded with stunning hair.
    You can treat your body just fine, but if you have been dealt the male pattern baldness gene, ultimately, you will still loose your hair.

What the heck is this thread? So much nonsense.

Shampoo will not grow hair, nor will it cause hairloss. Period. This is dumb.

You say you THiNK you MAY have found something that MiGHT slow down the process. After six months???? btw here is a free sample so u can try it, then but it later. Please buy it for a year so i can make money off of your desperation.

Do u have any idea how mpb works??? If it were the chemicals causing the loss it wouldn't happen in a define mpb loss pattern . It would be all over your head!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    What the heck is this thread? So much nonsense.
    Really? I would agree with this thread.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9dMYh_W-VA

Apparently the homeless drug addict by my work who is a thick NW1 didn't get the memo. How do you explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Really? I would agree with this thread.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9dMYh_W-VA
    It's called snake oil, you're crazier than I thought.