RU58841 is it safe? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro Andy View Post
    Hi buddy, my name is Andy from Singapore.I've tons of sides after using ru58841 for only two weeks! I dosed it at 5% using 60ml of kirkland minoxidil, it's actually a whopping 3g of white powder. From the look itself, I knew that something was going to happen, but I assured myself that majority of users didn't experience any side effects. I was damn wrong. The first application was 50mg in 1ml of minoxidil. I felt like someone pushed me into a low oxygen chamber. I need a little more effort to breathe. My mental processing was also slower and sometimes I would go blank in the midst of a conversation. I have a not-so-good feeling in the chest. Fast forward one week into using ru58841 @50mg a day, I went to the clinic and found my blood pressure to be above 150! I'm 36 years old, a fire fighter by profession, and never had any problems with my health. I just cleared my full blood count test and everything came back normal. My BP taken in June was also normal. What came next was intense headache and dizziness lasting a few days. I knew it was ru58841. My symptoms were very similar to many ppl who claimed to have side effects with ru58841. The last straw that broke the camel's back was erectile dysfunction! For the first time in my life I couldn't penetrate my wife. I jacked off to achieve hardness but my dick went limp as soon as I attempted to penetrate. This had never happened before . My wife would rather have a bald husband than a non functioning dick. I had experience with finasteride for 10 years before quitting . Side effects like that only came after many years. Imagine a topical solution that could wreck a virile man like me! I used to go 7 rounds with my wife and that's not a distant memory yet. I'm now off ru58841 hoping that the sides will go off fast. For those who think of hopping on ru58841, do give it a serious thought. The argument that ru58841 does not go systemic is utter bullshit. It does and it is fast and furious. If you really need to use it then I'll suggest you start with dosing 1 gram in 60ml solution. That's about 1.7%. I've heard ppl getting good results at 2.5%, therefore lower dose should work well for ppl who have mild to moderate balding. 5% is just too much in my opinion. The ones taking 5% are often those steroid users who injected themselves with horrendous amount of androgens. They can dodge the side effects at 5% or higher as they have more androgens in their body to counter ru58841. Ru58841 is ridiculously strong, or rather, destructive. It's not fda approved speaks alot about its safety. Mind you, I'm not very prone to side effects with many drugs. Finasteride took about 7 years to show its first side effect on me. Ru58841 totally proved me wrong in just 2 weeks.
    That doesn't sound good.
    Please let me know how you go, and am interested to hear who else has had similar symptoms.

Default Better today.

HI buddy,

as I am writing this to you, I've recovered 50% from RU58841. Morning woods came this morning and it's definitely a good sign. However, my body is yet to be 100%. I still have brain fog, but the dizziness and headache had diminished. I had read somewhere that RU58841 will attach to your androgen receptors for approximately 48hrs. This is how long I've been off RU and therefore recovery is on the way. My verdict is- RU58841 should never be used. The development of this product was aborted abruptly not without any reason, and I believe this is the real reason. If you wanna use it, dose it at a lower % first. I was foolishly wrong to dose it at 5%! In fact those who recommended 5% are usually those people who are using high amount of anabolic steriods. Normal men who are natty and mild in terms of balding should never exceed 2%. I was using topical finasteride with good results for the past 15 months. I hop onto RU58841 because I wanna add more density to my crown. I still had a good decent amount of hair! I admit that I had made the wrong move.
    Quote Originally Posted by baldkiwi View Post
    That doesn't sound good.
    Please let me know how you go, and am interested to hear who else has had similar symptoms.

Sry for the thread necromancy but I wanted to ask about a potential RU "side" I've been having. Or maybe not... it could be all just in my mind. I mix 10g of RU into a 200ml bottle of Alpecin hair liquid and apply it every 12 hrs (2mls of 50mg/ml for a total dose of 200mg ed) with a syringe. I've only recently started doing this (10 days). The side effect I'm getting is neck muscle pain. Not quite DOMS like from weight lifting but similar paired with a general weakness/feeling of fatigue - carrying a 15kg backpack seems very hard. Anyone ever heard of something similar?

Default my experience...

Thought I would chime in with my own story. Started off with about 1.5% few days didn't notice much sides except some slight flinching in my chest like minor muscle flinches without the muscles moving after a few days. Gradually moved up to 5% over the next week. About a week 1/2 or 2 weeks in I went to work one day and had chest pains for about 4-5 hours. The pain in my heart was the most worrying, like a constant pinching pain in that area and I guess what would be described as a tight chest overall.
    Scared the hell out of me to the point I got light headed and had to sit down thinking a heart attack was on the way. I did my research and knew RU had side effects on the heart. Had more minor on and off slight pains around chest for two more days.
    It's been about almost a week now and I'm still not sure I'm fully recovered, but think for the most part I am.

I am still contemplating using a lower dose and seeing if I can get away with it even though deep down I know it's a dumb move. I mixed it with more kg solvent to basically make 5% 1ml into 5% 2ml just to use smaller dose's or cover more ground on my scalp. I may try 0.5ml like I started so about 1.2% and see how it goes. I started that low out of fear of sides but became quite relaxed with it very soon. I'm still a little bit traumatized it was a bad trip overall and can't believe people are using 150mg which is like 75% stength and not noticing sides. I guess everyone's different.

I believe RU may be ok if used at low enough levels depending on your own tolerance of course, even if the pains were harmless the mental stress it will produce is not worth it. Definitlely goes systematic 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1000 View Post
    I did my research and knew RU had side effects on the heart.
    Definitlely goes systematic 100%
    Researching things too much can do this to you. Like, I was worried going to bed with it on my head... it rubbing off on the pillow and me breathing in the dust... stuff like that. Not saying your sides were psychological but there is a good chance they were. My muscle weakness has not gone away. Though I too have diluted my solution a bit so as to cover my scalp better. 2ml doesn't cover half my scalp, I really need 4ml. Ed dose is 2x 75mg now. It definitely goes systemic, it has to. It would be really a one in a trillion lucky shot if it would just linger in the scalp for an hour, bind to the ARs and then break down...

I'm actually a biologist by trade. I have started a small run using it on tadpoles: control, Dutasteride, RU, Bicalutamide. Well see what happens...

Hans it is definitely not in my head. I felt the sides heighten over time and as I raised the dose up.
    Keep in mind my heart probably is not the best due to lifestyle choices over the years. Smoker etc.
    So you don't notice any side effects at all that you can feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1000 View Post
    So you don't notice any side effects at all that you can feel?
    I do, DOMS-like muscle weakness/fatigue in the neck that radiates down to the shoulders. Blood pressure is fine, 115/75/40ish in the mornings.

Hi mate did you recover? I used RU once and my dick doesn't work at all I have been of 2 weeks now and I'm starting to get really worried