RU58841 is it safe? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default RU58841 is it safe?

Im considering giving this a go, since im all out of options.

One question, it seems people are reporting side effects, chest pain etc and something ive read about it affecting the heart.
    Is any of this true? Its applied topically, so assumed it wouldnt be too dangerous.
    Anyone used this supplier?
    https://anageninc.com/ru58841-solution-50ml.html

This supplier is legit, I use them.
    RU is safe for the majority.
    Some who get sides are using really high doses like 150mg when actually it's effective at just 20mg. Sometimes less.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieBurns View Post
    This supplier is legit, I use them.
    RU is safe for the majority.
    Some who get sides are using really high doses like 150mg when actually it's effective at just 20mg. Sometimes less.
    OK, thats good to know. From what i had been reading about it, the side effects are due to it binding to androgen receptors in the heart.
    Is there even any studies on this or is this just speculation?
    Its supposed to work better in conjunction with minox from what I understand.
    Is it possible to mix it with minox, or do you have to use them separate?
    I believe FR10 is a good minox to use.

I also see its available as a powder or solution. Is it easy to prepare by mixing in alcohol as you use it?

There is a shit ton of scaremongering out there, many of whom are not mentally sound.
    I'm not saying they're all wrong, meds are complicated, but there's been no scientific correlation with the use of anti-androgens and heart problems. E.g. Male to Female transgender people can nuke all their androgen receptors with a combination of antiandrogens and have fine hearts.
    With Topical RU The systemic absorption is very low. It has a short half-life and its metabolites are very weak.
    It's only been tested on mice and money's (Maquaques) where there were no observable side effects but they did find traces of metabolites in a couple of them but not in the rest.
    I not sure what make FR10 is but yeah Minoxodil is a fine solvent, but best to keep it in the fridge and store before using.
    If you want to play it safe, start with 10mg topical a day
    ps Anagen Inc is a good, trusted supllier

There is a shit ton of scaremongering out there, many of whom are not mentally sound.
    I'm not saying they're all wrong, meds are complicated, but there's been no scientific correlation with the use of anti-androgens and heart problems. E.g. Male to Female transgender people can nuke all their androgen receptors with a combination of antiandrogens and have fine hearts.
    With Topical RU The systemic absorption is very low. It has a short half-life and its metabolites are very weak.
    It's only been tested on mice and money's (Maquaques) where there were no observable side effects but they did find traces of metabolites in a couple of them but not in the rest.
    I not sure what make FR10 is but yeah Minoxodil is a fine solvent, but best to keep it in the fridge and store before using.
    If you want to play it safe, start with 10mg topical a day
    ps Anagen Inc is a good, trusted supllier
    Yes, I thought being topical, it would be rather safe. I think most the scaremongering is surrounding the fact that its not approved for this use and then the argument i see is if it works so well, why is it not being used and why has research stopped on it?

Im thinking of doing it for 12 months and if no results, there is probably not much point continuing further, but have nothing to loose.

BTW, FR10 is this stuff here, IDK if there is a better minox out there, or if i should just go with a basic one with no other fancy additives.
    https://minoxidilexpress.com/product...dil-treatment/
    Is the powder the best option to go for? It looks like its probably a cheaper way to buy it, but will need more time to prepare.

Ok, the Azaleaic acid is good to have too, the other ingredients I don't think are proven.
    The company developing it went through a merger and I suppose certain projects were scrapped. Since then no company has bothered spending the millions of dollars needed to get is patented and approved.
    Just how it is. Definitely worth a shot, many have seen great results with it

Ok, the Azaleaic acid is good to have too, the other ingredients I don't think are proven.
    The company developing it went through a merger and I suppose certain projects were scrapped. Since then no company has bothered spending the millions of dollars needed to get is patented and approved.
    Just how it is. Definitely worth a shot, many have seen great results with it
    Thats helpful thanks, I will shop around and see if other brands have Azaleaic acid rather than shipping international to New Zealand if possible.

No worries,
    A website called Minoxodil Max has some decent priced ones and international tracking is good. Probably be delayed from anywhere with what's going on though.

No worries,
    A website called Minoxodil Max has some decent priced ones and international tracking is good. Probably be delayed from anywhere with what's going on though.
    Thanks, ill take a look. I can wait for the time being, getting stuff shipped around is a nightmare as it is.
    I see they have Minoxodil with Finasteride. I didnt think that would work topically?
    Either way, from what i understand, RU targets more receptors than Finasteride.

Hi buddy, my name is Andy from Singapore.I've tons of sides after using ru58841 for only two weeks! I dosed it at 5% using 60ml of kirkland minoxidil, it's actually a whopping 3g of white powder. From the look itself, I knew that something was going to happen, but I assured myself that majority of users didn't experience any side effects. I was damn wrong. The first application was 50mg in 1ml of minoxidil. I felt like someone pushed me into a low oxygen chamber. I need a little more effort to breathe. My mental processing was also slower and sometimes I would go blank in the midst of a conversation. I have a not-so-good feeling in the chest. Fast forward one week into using ru58841 @50mg a day, I went to the clinic and found my blood pressure to be above 150! I'm 36 years old, a fire fighter by profession, and never had any problems with my health. I just cleared my full blood count test and everything came back normal. My BP taken in June was also normal. What came next was intense headache and dizziness lasting a few days. I knew it was ru58841. My symptoms were very similar to many ppl who claimed to have side effects with ru58841. The last straw that broke the camel's back was erectile dysfunction! For the first time in my life I couldn't penetrate my wife. I jacked off to achieve hardness but my dick went limp as soon as I attempted to penetrate. This had never happened before . My wife would rather have a bald husband than a non functioning dick. I had experience with finasteride for 10 years before quitting . Side effects like that only came after many years. Imagine a topical solution that could wreck a virile man like me! I used to go 7 rounds with my wife and that's not a distant memory yet. I'm now off ru58841 hoping that the sides will go off fast. For those who think of hopping on ru58841, do give it a serious thought. The argument that ru58841 does not go systemic is utter bullshit. It does and it is fast and furious. If you really need to use it then I'll suggest you start with dosing 1 gram in 60ml solution. That's about 1.7%. I've heard ppl getting good results at 2.5%, therefore lower dose should work well for ppl who have mild to moderate balding. 5% is just too much in my opinion. The ones taking 5% are often those steroid users who injected themselves with horrendous amount of androgens. They can dodge the side effects at 5% or higher as they have more androgens in their body to counter ru58841. Ru58841 is ridiculously strong, or rather, destructive. It's not fda approved speaks alot about its safety. Mind you, I'm not very prone to side effects with many drugs. Finasteride took about 7 years to show its first side effect on me. Ru58841 totally proved me wrong in just 2 weeks.