+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Sry for the thread necromancy but I wanted to ask about a potential RU "side" I've been having. Or maybe not... it could be all just in my mind. I mix 10g of RU into a 200ml bottle of Alpecin hair liquid and apply it every 12 hrs (2mls of 50mg/ml for a total dose of 200mg ed) with a syringe. I've only recently started doing this (10 days). The side effect I'm getting is neck muscle pain. Not quite DOMS like from weight lifting but similar paired with a general weakness/feeling of fatigue - carrying a 15kg backpack seems very hard. Anyone ever heard of something similar?

Default my experience...

Thought I would chime in with my own story. Started off with about 1.5% few days didn't notice much sides except some slight flinching in my chest like minor muscle flinches without the muscles moving after a few days. Gradually moved up to 5% over the next week. About a week 1/2 or 2 weeks in I went to work one day and had chest pains for about 4-5 hours. The pain in my heart was the most worrying, like a constant pinching pain in that area and I guess what would be described as a tight chest overall.
    Scared the hell out of me to the point I got light headed and had to sit down thinking a heart attack was on the way. I did my research and knew RU had side effects on the heart. Had more minor on and off slight pains around chest for two more days.
    It's been about almost a week now and I'm still not sure I'm fully recovered, but think for the most part I am.

I am still contemplating using a lower dose and seeing if I can get away with it even though deep down I know it's a dumb move. I mixed it with more kg solvent to basically make 5% 1ml into 5% 2ml just to use smaller dose's or cover more ground on my scalp. I may try 0.5ml like I started so about 1.2% and see how it goes. I started that low out of fear of sides but became quite relaxed with it very soon. I'm still a little bit traumatized it was a bad trip overall and can't believe people are using 150mg which is like 75% stength and not noticing sides. I guess everyone's different.

I believe RU may be ok if used at low enough levels depending on your own tolerance of course, even if the pains were harmless the mental stress it will produce is not worth it. Definitlely goes systematic 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1000 View Post
    I did my research and knew RU had side effects on the heart.
    Definitlely goes systematic 100%
    Researching things too much can do this to you. Like, I was worried going to bed with it on my head... it rubbing off on the pillow and me breathing in the dust... stuff like that. Not saying your sides were psychological but there is a good chance they were. My muscle weakness has not gone away. Though I too have diluted my solution a bit so as to cover my scalp better. 2ml doesn't cover half my scalp, I really need 4ml. Ed dose is 2x 75mg now. It definitely goes systemic, it has to. It would be really a one in a trillion lucky shot if it would just linger in the scalp for an hour, bind to the ARs and then break down...

I'm actually a biologist by trade. I have started a small run using it on tadpoles: control, Dutasteride, RU, Bicalutamide. Well see what happens...

Hans it is definitely not in my head. I felt the sides heighten over time and as I raised the dose up.
    Keep in mind my heart probably is not the best due to lifestyle choices over the years. Smoker etc.
    So you don't notice any side effects at all that you can feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1000 View Post
    So you don't notice any side effects at all that you can feel?
    I do, DOMS-like muscle weakness/fatigue in the neck that radiates down to the shoulders. Blood pressure is fine, 115/75/40ish in the mornings.