X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Plan C
    • Nov 2013

RU58841 From Receptor Chem (UK)

Hi all,

Has anyone bought RU from this company? I usually buy mine from Anagen Inc, but have run out and need to obtain more quickly (I am based in the UK).

I am curious as to whether or not they are legit, and what solution they use (their RU is pre-mixed). I have been mixing RU in 96.4% ethanol/PG for many years and wonder if this is still viewed as the most effective approach?

Cheers.
  • GPB78
    • Jan 2021

RU58841 UK Suppliers

Hi All,

I have been using ligandchem.co.uk now for several months and having good results. They are UK based, and deliver next day. Good service and always reply to emails.

Originally posted by Plan C
    Hi all,

Has anyone bought RU from this company? I usually buy mine from Anagen Inc, but have run out and need to obtain more quickly (I am based in the UK).

I am curious as to whether or not they are legit, and what solution they use (their RU is pre-mixed). I have been mixing RU in 96.4% ethanol/PG for many years and wonder if this is still viewed as the most effective approach?

Cheers.

Comment

• stefkampen
      • Jul 2020

https://actifolic.com/product/actifo...8841-solution/ I'm using theirs and they ship to the UK if i'm correct, but idk what impact the brexit has..

Comment

• Jordiboy137
        • Jun 2021

You work for them 😂

Comment

• Jordiboy137
          • Jun 2021

Originally posted by GPB78
          Hi All,

I have been using ligandchem.co.uk now for several months and having good results. They are UK based, and deliver next day. Good service and always reply to emails.
          You work for them 😂

Comment

Working...