+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

i vote option 3. do yourself and us a favor. Seeing these moronic threads of yours on this forum are tiring. Seriously bro, we get it, you cant deal with hair loss. Either get a piece, shave your head, get a ht, or kill yourself so you can shut up once and for all.

If you don't like what I write, don't read it you schmuck! You're clearly one of those f-tards who leaves comments on news websites like 'I can't believe they're writing about this' and 'who reads this shit,' all the while oblivious to the fact that you read it and you didn't have to!

good one bro. but not sure how writing what you is a) supposed to help anyone and b) changes your situation. Like I said, option three seems like a good choice for you. regards.

Well, consider this:

In my writing, I demonstrate to others that hating baldness is normal and, therefore, by hating their baldness, they too are normal.

Society dictates that we must accept balding and get on with it and pop psychology says that we won't be judged by our baldness. I want to educate people that baldness does matter, shallow people (about 90% of the world's population) will be prejudiced towards you and that it is right to care.

The alternative that is touted is to shave one's head to look like an egg and to walk around with 'confidence' and that everything will be okay. It won't; your confidence will more than likely be read as insecure posturing and shaving ones head itself is increasingly being seen as a sign of insecurity, a desperation to look cool when your scalp says no.

Far better, I think, to be educated in prejudice. There is a path to success for balding people but that path is not easy to find. There are avenues to avoid. Acting, politics, corporations with a young image; they're all barred. For me, success came from working for myself. Business has boomed since I started 6 months ago. An alternative, if you want to be an employee, is to work for a bald man. Never never never work for a company where all the bosses have hair.

Lightbulb New Idea

Hey fellas, I have a new idea for my baldness. I need your input.This is serious. I am thinking of designing a hairpiece for myself and I'm about to begin the process. I'm going to go out into the yard and get some freshly cut grass. Then, I'm going to glue the grass on my head. I will place the grassblades in the same direction as my natural growing hair in order to give it a more natural and realistic look. After that, I'll cut my balls off and dribble some testosterone onto the new hairpiece in order to give it some density and luster. I really think this is going to work;nobody will even know I'm wearing a piece. What do you guys think? I need your input!

Hmm, not sure it would work:

I wouldn't attempt to cut your own balls off, I'd recommend going under anaesthetic because it might pick a bit.

Inactive

Talking

After that, I'll cut my balls off and dribble some testosterone onto the new hairpiece in order to give it some density and luster. What do you guys think?
    Be sure to use balsamic testosterone.

Inactive

Thumbs down

In my writing, I demonstrate to others that hating baldness is normal and, therefore, by hating their baldness, they too are normal.
    Actually, what you repeatedly demonstrate to others is that you hate yourself, and that no amount of hair on your head is ever going to change that situation.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    I have the power to change everything, except hair loss! Once I fix baldness, I'll have the confidence and the ability to make everything else better.
    If that were truly the case, then you'd also have the power to "change everything" without having to wait for baldness to be "fixed" first.

Fixed by 35 - it may be an idea to start venturing out of your house...... then you may see bald men with good looking girlfriends and bald men who are successfull businessmen.
    Guess what? There are people in this world who are fat, thin, short, tall, disabled, bald, ginger, black and white..........and they can all get girlfriends AND be successfull in what they do!.....Its amazing.
    Look at Stephen Hawking......one of the greatest scientists ever......despite his terrible disability.
    You really need to a get a grip.