+ Reply to Thread

Default What are some of the best alternative theories to MPB as well as best routines/method

I've suffered from side effects using finasteride and think the current DHT theory is not giving the full picture
    of how pattern baldness occurs. I'm interested in knowing any personal research you've done and what methods you've uncovered
    that show any results. What are the most popular alternative theories to this problem? What are some theories/methods that
    are a waste of time?

I started suffering from MPB at the age of 28. I tried Minoxidil for 18 months and found it to be a waste of time and money. I realized when you stop using it, hair falls out. Also, it doesn't promote the growth of new hair. It only maintains it. Plus I hated all the side effects that came with it.

Anyway, I got obsessed and went into research mode. And after a lot of TRIAl and ERROR. Good periods and slow periods I came to the realization, that a) conventional beliefs about hair loss are fraud and that there is A REAL natural cure and process that you can follow to slow DHT running riot in your body. b)the first point of attack, is to increase circulation to the scalp c) A must do that nobody ever talks about is detoxing and cleansing of the body to rebalance the hormones.

Now, I am NOT a doctor or a scientist but talking from personal experience as someone who went from NW4 back to NW1 as you will be able to see in a moment.

I have learned so many things along the way...

Before I go further so you don't think this is some BS ..Take a look at my images!

Here's before
    https://i.imgur.com/fMfWdEd.png

Here's after
    https://i.imgur.com/vTL0jB2.png

This progression was without drugs or harmful chemicals. Plus if I ever decided to stop what I was doing, then the hair wouldn't just suddenly disappear.

----
    Ok So How Have I managed To Grow My Hair Back?

The Must Do's

* Increase blood flow to your scalp. Your follicles are damaged. There isn't enough blood and nutrients getting to your scalp.

* Stimulate the hair follicles. The root of the problem is DHT. Which weirdly attacks the follicles so you have to defend them and more importantly, revive them.

* Rebalance your hormones, it's A BIG one that nobody ever speaks about. You need to get your hormones back in order.

I did all the above naturally over a year and a half. I am almost at the end of my cycle and I know I will completely return the full density and thickness of my hair, by the end of this year!

(which I am excited about) So, Ignore conventional wisdom, it's NOT always accurate.

I am now VERY skeptical about what I hear around the topic of hair loss. In most cases, I can accept the science and causes that surround it. However, I am against the belief that it's a hereditary curse that some men have to face.

Hope this helps. Don't give up.

Your hairline is much better than mine

well after the initial shock of my hair loss. I told my wife I was doomed. In particular I hated my hairline because that was the first area I could see, my hairline receding. So unlike Rogaine, the methods I was applying also worked on the frontal scalp. So it's also improved. What current treatment are you using at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Rome2020 View Post
    I started suffering from MPB at the age of 28. I tried Minoxidil for 18 months and found it to be a waste of time and money. I realized when you stop using it, hair falls out. Also, it doesn't promote the growth of new hair. It only maintains it. Plus I hated all the side effects that came with it.

Anyway, I got obsessed and went into research mode. And after a lot of TRIAl and ERROR. Good periods and slow periods I came to the realization, that a) conventional beliefs about hair loss are fraud and that there is A REAL natural cure and process that you can follow to slow DHT running riot in your body. b)the first point of attack, is to increase circulation to the scalp c) A must do that nobody ever talks about is detoxing and cleansing of the body to rebalance the hormones.

Now, I am NOT a doctor or a scientist but talking from personal experience as someone who went from NW4 back to NW1 as you will be able to see in a moment.

Before I go further so you don't think this is some BS ..Take a look at my images!

Here's before

Here's after

This progression was without drugs or harmful chemicals. Plus if I ever decided to stop what I was doing, then the hair wouldn't just suddenly disappear.

----

The Must Do's

* Increase blood flow to your scalp. Your follicles are damaged. There isn't enough blood and nutrients getting to your scalp.

* Stimulate the hair follicles. The root of the problem is DHT. Which weirdly attacks the follicles so you have to defend them and more importantly, revive them.

* Rebalance your hormones, it's A BIG one that nobody ever speaks about. You need to get your hormones back in order.

I did all the above naturally over a year and a half. I am almost at the end of my cycle and I know I will completely return the full density and thickness of my hair, by the end of this year!

(which I am excited about) So, Ignore conventional wisdom, it's NOT always accurate.

I am now VERY skeptical about what I hear around the topic of hair loss. In most cases, I can accept the science and causes that surround it. However, I am against the belief that it's a hereditary curse that some men have to face.

well done

Default how's your hairloss Journey coming along?

what kind of treatments have you tried and the results you've had?

Quote Originally Posted by Rome2020 View Post

Here's before

Here's after

----

The Must Do's

What did you use to control your hormone levels?

Quote Originally Posted by baldkiwi View Post
    What did you use to control your hormone levels?
    hey sorry just seeing this now

to bloc dht and manage my hormones i use

* pygeum

* saw palmetto

* simple herbal colon cleanse ( this will give you the energy of a rhino ) insane!!!

* remove sugary foods for 30 days ( reset your immune system )

----