Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stylus187
    • Jul 2010

who to chose from???

Im seriously getting my plan together for some fue surgery, I want to chose between Dr. True, Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Epstein of Miami. IF anyone has previous experience, and info would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking between 1,000 and 1200 fue grafts. Stylus187
  • Winston
    • Mar 2009

You should have a consultation with all three and see what they say. It's difficult for a person to know how many grafts they need. If they all seem to be on the same page with the number of grafts, then you should try to meet with some of their patents or at least talk to them.

Comment

• stylus187
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Winston
      You should have a consultation with all three and see what they say. It's difficult for a person to know how many grafts they need. If they all seem to be on the same page with the number of grafts, then you should try to meet with some of their patents or at least talk to them.
      I agree, with your statement. Im just curious about people who have hade experience with these drs. thank you for your response. stylus187.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
        IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
        • Nov 2008

You cannot go wrong with any the doctors you mentioned. They all perform exceptional hair restoration surgery. But in the end you might just end up going with a gut feeling.
        Dr. Glenn Charles
        Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
        View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...