Who is the best least expensive doctor in USA? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Who is the best least expensive doctor in USA?

Dear Members,

After a long time of searching I have decided to take the plunge this year. I have narrowed down my research to Dr. Erkan Demirsoy and Dr. Resul Yaman based on their experience, results and obviously the cost. What is your opinion on these doctors?

My problem is flying is not my thing anymore and this is what is stopping me for years to have a hair transplant. I would avoid it if I can find a doctor in USA within my budget? I know it’s not going to be the same as doctors mentioned above but who is the best least expensive doctor? Any suggestions?

Hey man,
    Where you based?
    Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Polipap12 View Post
    Hello everyone, you understand that it is you who can become this doctor, it would seem that difficult, but in order to become a doctor I first worked as a nurse, and I would like to say that not everything is so difficult, but alas, I will not say that, for a start I can to say that I had difficulties with finding a job and to keep abreast of all the news, I was looking for all different ways of solving and found a telegram channel https://t.me/nursesproudbot in which they helped me a lot
    shut the **** up bell end

Every time you place a bet on free aussie pokies, you are given additional bonuses, thanks to which the revenue goes more.

First, you need to clarify where you live and within what limits you are ready to pay the amount for these services. I think that it is already worth starting from this in the councils

The motive of providing accounts of all ranges on our platform is to give customers what they demand and what they deserve.
    csgo accounts
    csgo prime accounts

which are suitable and good doctors in germany?

Doctor Representative

Bald1974,

There seems to be a lot of spam on this topic however, if you are still reading this I thought I would give you my input.

I understand that you are concerned about costs and every doctor possesses their own pricing. That said, in my opinion, you should be more concerned about finding the doctors that you are most impressed with and then at the very end, once you’ve narrowed it down, then pricing can be a factor in helping you determine which one you should select from the ones you’ve narrowed it down to.

I understand that you might be thinking that you just can’t afford it that way. However, the cost of not getting the hair transplant done right the first time could be way more costly.

In my opinion, it is far better to take time and save the money to afford hair restoration surgery from a physician with a proven track record of producing excellent results then settling for a doctor who is cheaper and then recognizing that you’re not satisfied and need a repair procedure.

Also, you should keep in mind that long-term hair restoration may require more than one procedure depending on your age, degree of hair loss, potential for future hair loss, whether or not you’ve stabilized your thinning with medication and how well it’s working, etc.

Simply put there is a lot to consider before getting in the chair and it’s important to understand the benefits and limitations of surgery before proceeding. It’s just an important recognize that this is a process and a commitment that may require more than one procedure, even if not now, potentially in the future depending on whether or not you lose more hair.

I hope this helps in some way.

Rahal Hair Transplant