Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yevrah77
    • Mar 2020

Hello, am i balding?

Hi I am a 16 year old and I have notices that I may be experiencing some of the early stages of balding. Could someone pls confirm or deny this for me it's stressing me out.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Yes, yes you are.
    0%
    No, no you aren't
    0%
  • Shera
    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by yevrah77
    Hi I am a 16 year old and I have notices that I may be experiencing some of the early stages of balding. Could someone pls confirm or deny this for me it's stressing me out.

Thanks
    Hi,

I would say no, you just have a high hairline. But to be exact, then you could compare your hairline now to recent pics that you will have taken over the last few years.

I would advise you to monitor for any changes at the same time moving on with your life stress free.

You might want to look at older relatives on your mum's side in particular for an indication of what the future may be behold for your hair.

Also, try not to tie your hair too tightly back as this will in time cause some recession (traction alopecia) by the constant tight pull of the hair.

It is very rare to experience balding at such a young age so try not to get too stressed as stress can be a cause of balding too.

All the best.

Shera
    Patient Advisor for Dr Tejinder Bhatti
    Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India
    Tel +44 7708 018667 (call / text / whatsapp)
    Tel 0800 634 8588 (UK Toll free number)
    Email UK@darlingbuds.com

Comment

• Pietro
      • Mar 2020

Sorry, I've made a mistake in the poll. You are not balding

Comment

Working...