+ Reply to Thread

Default My Cosmetic Group ; Birmingham UK

Have been for a consultation today, very good I thought, lots of questions answered.

Quoted £3600 for around 3500 grafts or how many as needed. Which seemed fairly competitive and wondered if anyone here had been there.

Cheers!!

When making decisions about cosmetic procedures, it's always important to feel informed and confident in your choices, which seems to be the case for you. On a slightly different note, I came across an interesting discussion on a blogger's site regarding the ethics behind beauty and cosmetic products, specifically focusing on the distinctions between different cruelty-free certifications like Leaping Bunny and PETA. The Earthly Chirp does a commendable job of breaking down the nuances and differences between these certifications, providing a well-researched and thoughtful perspective. While this may not directly relate to hair grafts, the underlying principle of making informed and ethical decisions in the realm of beauty and cosmetics certainly resonates. It's always enlightening to see such detailed discussions that help consumers make more conscious choices, echoing the kind of thoroughness and transparency you seemed to appreciate in your consultation.

Absolutely, I agree that being well-informed and confident in our choices is crucial, especially when it comes to cosmetic procedures. The ethical dimension you've brought up adds a significant layer to this decision-making process. I've always believed in the importance of cruelty-free practices and products, which is why the distinctions between certifications like Leaping Bunny and PETA are so relevant and interesting to me. The insights from The Earthly Chirp, shedding light on these nuances, are indeed invaluable. While my initial interest might have been in hair grafts, the broader conversation about ethics in beauty and cosmetics aligns with my values. Making choices that are not only good for me but also ethically sound and cruelty-free is something I strive for.