Threaded View

Default Im new to all this and would like advice

Hi all,

I am 34 and have been thinning on top for a number of years. But it wasn't until recently when i was caught short in a rain shower that it became obvious to me how much my hair had fallen out on the crown (feeling rain hit my skin).
    So next day i took some pictures with my webcam to see how bad the problem was. I was a little shocked and started to search for remedies. Well that bought me to this very informative website when i have read many stories that have given me hope.
    I have had a relatively high hairline on my forehead but that's been there all my life and not so worried but my temples are looking a little receded now i look.
    Baldness runs in both my parents family with the occasional relative having a fairly ok head of hair. I am also an active person who plays badminton 2-3 times a week and swims n runs an hour each week too.

I read a lot about propecia and Finasteride and would like to start with this regime along with Saw palmetto, but 1st i would like a to see if this is the right avenue for me with a little input from more experienced members.

Some pictures of the loss

The more i reead the more propecia and Finasteride route is the right one but i think i need that little bit of confidence to be gained from input of experienced members.

I hope i have caught this in time to reverse ???

Thanks
    Sweedy