+ Reply to Thread

Default Propecia look-a-likes

hello,

I started on Propecia (as that's the original big boy right?) it came in a smart looking box, leaflet inside and each tab was terracota in colour and 8 sided with PROPECIA written on one side and the big P on the other, each pack is a weeks worth with the days on each pop-out, i was happy with this.

Recently i ordered Finasteride (hey, it was cheaper!) through another site and this time it came as packets of tabs X10 and looked all very nonproffesional if you know what i mean, ok still had the 1mg amount required but this time as a small round white tab, Prohair is the manufac, yeah i know tablets come in all shapes and sizes of the same drug but it just didn't seem right.

I soon got to ordering my usual Propecia pack and put the new lot of tabs to one side.

any of you have the same sort of troubles, any advise?

Thanks for reading,

regards,

57mph

Well, ive ordered 2 different batches and they came in 2 different style boxes etc. except both were actually called propecia, made from the same company with the same colour box and same logo. Most importantly, the pills were identical. I;d be more worried about yours - its obviously not propecia, but at the very best, generic fin.

Thanks OhLife,

I'm sticking with my original Propecia batch supplier, serves me right for trying to go cheap...'buy cheap buy twice' is a moto of mine aswell!

Anyone else with Propecia tablet differences experiences?

I would stay with what has been working for you. In my experience sometimes trying to save a little money costs more in the long run.

Where do you guys get your Propecia?

I'm a brand new user (1st week) and my doctor only prescribed me 1-month's worth of Propecia that I picked up at a Rite Aid Pharmacy for $75. The doctor wants to see me in one month, so I'm assuming he'll prescribe more at that time, and if I can get a little better deal, elsewhere, I'd love to know about it!

Thanks!