+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Thanks!

Thanks for your help NYJames! It seems like a great deal of work and worry to keep your hair looking real. Is it worth it? Does it really make a positive difference in your life and do you think if I tried it I could learn quickly enough not to get spotted?

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    Thanks for your help NYJames! It seems like a great deal of work and worry to keep your hair looking real. Is it worth it? Does it really make a positive difference in your life and do you think if I tried it I could learn quickly enough not to get spotted?
    Amadeus-I have been "wearing" for 16 years, so I have obviously grown accustomed to it. I will not lie, there is an adjustment period that you will have to go through. Is it worth it you ask? For me, yes because I happen to be vain. Most people do look better with hair.The main thing I have learned is that if you are doing it to make yourself more desireable the opposite sex, I would say focus more on making more money(LOL). Lets face it, in this world we live in looks will only get you so far. Money and power trump all else in the end. Sad but true

NYJames

Money=stability and that’s what women want, even more then a guy with great hair. In the end I would probably pick being a millionaire with a good hair piece then a poor guy with perfect hair.

Default Tiger Woods

Case in point: Tiger's going bald-all these girls/hoe's lining up for Tiger...do you really think they would be lining up for Tiger the caddy???Highly unlikely. Whats is the equalizer-MONEY. And you know whats even worse, all of these girls convinced themselves they really loved Tiger! LOL They loved those dead presidents.

BigCityJames is right on. Hair replacement systems can look so real that you can't tell it's a hair piece. As the saying goes 'you only notice the bad hair pieces---the good on3w are undetectable.' There are too big misconceptions to wearing a hair piece. First, many people think of them as 'rugs.' This is because of the poor quality of some of the units. The hair is synthetic and the base is a screen made of monofilament. This was the 'state of the art' about 20 years ago. The hair had to be so thick in order to cover the screen. No scalp was shown. Second, people think that an undetectable hair piece costs thousands of dollars and only movie stars wear them. They think it's a luxury that the average guy cannot afford. Both of these assumptions are WRONG! There have been huge advancements in base materials. The new bases are made of Super Fine Swiss Lace and French Lace. Comfortable and undetectable. You can part your hair and show scalp and comb your hair back and expose the hairline. And you don't have to have just a lace front. Lace is the best material and undetectable--why not use it for the entire base and not just the front hairline? And you can have real human hair---not synthetic. You can get a custom made hair piece with real human hair for under $200! And you can compare these to hair systems costing $2,600 each. You'll be surprised at how undetectable these systems are!
    Regards,
    John
    Toplace USA

Question

Toplace USA,
    Do you have any better examples then what’s on your website. It’s not easy to tell what the hair pieces really look like from the pictures you display. They look kind of old. How about some video?

Default undetectable hair systems

We're in the process of putting a new website together and that will have better capabilities and fresh updates on the new site. Should be about 2-4 weeks away. These are photos that customers send in. Sometimes they send 'before' photos but not always. Toplace keeps the price affordable so that people 'can take the plunge.' After they try hair wearing everyone says the same thing--'Why didn't I do this years ago?' You can pay $2,600 for a Farrell unit or $195 for a Toplace unit and get better quality from Toplace. We've accepted the 'Farrell Challenge' on 6/26/09. He has yet to respond to Toplace--he ignores us. That's gotta tell you something.

Thanks for responding, but with all due respect it sounds like you're giving me a sales pitch. I can see for myself that you don’t charge to much and I could care less about whatever challenge you're involved in. I come here for information and to get advice from real people. I’m sure that you are very knowledgeable, but I do not think this is the place to do the hard sell. “Toplace keeps the price affordable so that people 'can take the plunge.” This is a sales pitch!

Do you wear a hair piece? If so, why not fill me in about your experience instead of trying to sell me? Upload some of your pictures to show me how they really look.

I wear hair--and here's a photo of me wearing a New Generation base. I've worn hair systems for 10 years. I first started with Hair Club but didn't like the high prices and contracts. I switched to Toplace and was a customer for 3 years before taking an ownership position. The photo is of me with a super thin skin (no lace) base with single injected venting, medium density, and body wave. We have customers in the entertainment business that go in front of the high definition cameras all the time.
    Attached Images

Thanks for sharing Toplace! I can’t really see the picture that you posted too well since it’s so blurry, but I appreciate you telling your story.