Prince Harry paying through the nose for his Finasteride ?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Prince Harry paying through the nose for his Finasteride ?!

I was interviewed today by The Telegraph regarding my opinion on Harry’s Hair Loss Treatment reg.

>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-f...eatment-worth/ <<<

Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

It’s been a crazy mainstream media week for Harry and his hair and I’ve been fortunate to be involved and featured in several major publications regarding it.

For updates and info see my FB media page Here :

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Regards
    Spex
    Attached Files
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• HairGuru
      • Dec 2018

Awesome, I am good friends with the Queen, I will give her a phone call to discuss helping Harry.

Comment

Working...