+ Reply to Thread

Default 31 and Very Much Wanting Surgery

My hair started to be a problem 3 years ago. I have been on propecia since then and its not helped. I have tried monoxidil for a little while too. Now I am trying the Hairmax lasercomb. My hair is really shedding lately. I will not use a white pillow case. I start counting every hair I lose and get more and more upset. Whats causing the shedding??Stress,my medication(Subutex),my diet,etc??

My hair in the front is the worst. It feels like my life is over. I am havig trouble going anywhere and am extremely OCD over this. I used to be a good looking guy and didn't have trouble with women but now I'm extremely low confidence level. I will not go swimming and i stay away from wind.This sucks i feel like i cant live a normal life at my age. I'm not married and have no kids ,no job but i have a degree but my motivation is gone.

I have been to 2 dermatologists and 2 plastic surgeons this year and they wouldnt perform on me cause they said Im not a good candidate but they didnt specialize in hair. Now I am lookin into Dr Bauman but I really want to make sure i know what to expect cause i dont have much money and i really want it to work so i can be happy once again.
    I really need someone to talk to about my hair issue cause I am driving my parents crazy and I feel alone.I dont know how to get passed this. Please some advice.

I just read your post and I had to reply. We all feel the way that you do about going bald so you’re in good company. I found Spencer Kobren and the bald truth show several years ago and tuning in every week has changed my perspective on things and has changed my life. I guess you can call me a “super fan” but you have to listen to the show and CALL IN! Talk to Spencer about your stress and depression and listen to what he has to say. I couldn't talk to anybody either but his show changed that for me. I don’t know what it is about him or the show, but it is pure therapy for me that has helped me get through my life. It's because of him that I buckled down on making money instead of letting lack of hair control my life. You know what, he was right, there is life after hair loss and it’s not too bad.

Thx payday i will check it out. It would be sooo much easier if i was married and had a lot of $$$$..Have u had a HT? What are your thoughts on it?