Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

TRX2:

"Your order is backed by one of the strongest guarantees in our industry. Return unused product within 60 days and we'll refund the purchase price. Period."

Takes 5+ months to see results... whats that about anyway? Why would you order it? not use it and then return it? And how is that a gaurantee of anything?

I don't get it

Comment

• Fixed by 35
      • Mar 2010

Yeah, bit daft really. They could do with some help on running a business.

Comment

• TheDude
        • Oct 2010

Fact or fiction?

Hay guys check out this so called 'news article' on the recover-up website and tell me what you think

In all honesty it seems to be published by them as it doesn't show any valid news sources

Comment

• mlao
          • Oct 2009

There is not enough evidence on their site to warrant the amount they are charging for the service. The site is slick but light on proven results.
          Some of the pictures look impressive but they are not consistent.
          Just because you throw the term stem-cell around does not mean it is a cure.
          If it really works they will have to provide peer reviewed studies that show a cosmetically significant improvement again and again.
          I suggest to Mr Hamish Stewart that if they are truly committed to the products efficacy they contact a UK hair restoration surgeon like Dr Bessam Farjo.
          He has a sterling reputation in the hair loss world.
          If someone like him said it was viable I would be on a plane to Taiwan in a heartbeat.
          Last edited by mlao; 10-30-2010, 03:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• gainspotter
            • Aug 2013

Any updates on this?

Comment

• Bald Russian
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by gainspotter
              Any updates on this?
              Achievement unlocked: The Necromancer! You resurrected a dead thread. 07.01.2015
              ~~~
              Oh wait... 5 years away was last post, so we are wating for results or it needs 5 years more?
              I guess "5 years" already is so ironic meme on this forum.

Comment

Working...