+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Recoverup!

Well, it's about the same time as propecia. Besides, hair loss should cease earlier than that; regrowth is the issue.

Well I might order it and try it out... doesn't seem that expensive.

I think I read somewhere on their website that they have a "device" that is in stealth mode? So they might bring out some device or something also?

btw we really need to start a TRX2 thread lol

Default interesting

It seems like people have mixed opinions about whether TRX2 will be successful or not..

In summary the only way we'll know is if we try it or someone tries it and reports back.. in essence it seems like just another multi-vitamin

It does seem a little suspicious that no further evidence has been offered as to its supposed success: cessation of hair-loss, re-growth especially in the temple region, these are not minor claims. So in other words the product has quiet a lot to live up to.. i wonder if they will release supporting evidence on or near its release 10 Jan..

Someone mentioned it earlier but i have a request: can the guys who are going to try it please post photo's (before and after) or at the least progress reports

I've got my fingers crossed

I have to say I'd run a hair restoration company in exactly the same way as TRX2 are. I wouldn't release preliminary results before I got my patent, I wouldn't liaise with other members of the medical community and I wouldn't seek too much publicity in the news. The reason for that is because I would consider running a publicity department, which would be essential, as an unnecessary expense.

I would also consider what happens when trials are leaked to the press. In the UK, sometimes any scrap of knowledge in the public domain renders your product unpatentable, so that's a risk to avoid. Also, you tend to get inundated with sceptical and barbed questions from people who have spent a large part of their life being bald and getting scammed. Finally, I wouldn't work with hair transplant surgeons, because their business depends on drug therapy being ineffective at growing new hair; it is not in their interests for the product to work.

It makes far more sense to work in stealth, build a loyal but small following and then let the results speak for themselves. I'd want a knock on my door from a journalist asking how Patrick Stewart grew a quiff, not what stage my trials were at.

I am probably going to try it out once it gets released. I am just hoping they will provide some more info. If it works it will change our worlds for sure.

I'm hoping this is more than maintenance as they claim... growing hair in the temple and frontal regions seem unreal.

O well.

TRX2:

"Your order is backed by one of the strongest guarantees in our industry. Return unused product within 60 days and we'll refund the purchase price. Period."

Takes 5+ months to see results... whats that about anyway? Why would you order it? not use it and then return it? And how is that a gaurantee of anything?

I don't get it

Yeah, bit daft really. They could do with some help on running a business.

Default Fact or fiction?

Hay guys check out this so called 'news article' on the recover-up website and tell me what you think

In all honesty it seems to be published by them as it doesn't show any valid news sources

http://www.recoverup.com/en/hair-reg...on-news05.html

There is not enough evidence on their site to warrant the amount they are charging for the service. The site is slick but light on proven results.
    Some of the pictures look impressive but they are not consistent.
    Just because you throw the term stem-cell around does not mean it is a cure.
    If it really works they will have to provide peer reviewed studies that show a cosmetically significant improvement again and again.
    I suggest to Mr Hamish Stewart that if they are truly committed to the products efficacy they contact a UK hair restoration surgeon like Dr Bessam Farjo.
    He has a sterling reputation in the hair loss world.
    If someone like him said it was viable I would be on a plane to Taiwan in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by mlao; 10-30-2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Any updates on this?