+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Recoverup!

This is the answer I got back from Recoverup after contacting them again:

Dear Jonathan E,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to introduce this treatment to all parts of the world, but currently only Taiwan and Malaysia offer a favourable location to offer this service. There is a lot of confusion about the different types of stem cell, and this is causing legislation to be changed very slowly.

In answer to your question; it does seem from our previous customer experiences that the remaining hair doesn’t fall out anymore. I personally found this to be the case. I had used topical and oral medications to prevent hair loss for over 12 years, and I haven’t used any since my treatment last November, and the hair loss has stopped. In the past, when I stopped using medication, within 2-3 weeks, considerable hair loss would occur.

The reason the hair loss stops is because the stem cells excrete a form of ‘growth factor’ which (seems to) spread to the other cells in the scalp, and this causes the remaining hair to stay in place.

In terms of your existing medications, you might consider re-evaluating the continued use of such after your treatment. The actual results of each patient depend on the vitality of the stem cells extracted, so each case is different.

With regards to your question of Norwood 1; If a person has very few existing follicles in a certain area, then the treatment has been found to be less effective there. The treatment works best where there are still some existing hair follicles.

In the case where there are no existing follicles at all, the Surgeon would suggest having a combination treatment incorporating a partial hair transplant and partial stem cell treatment.

I could give you a more specific evaluation if I were to forward your treatment area photographs to the Surgeon.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Bobby Dean,
    Manager
    The R&R Healthcare Customer Service Team

Rejuvenation & Regeneration (R&R) Healthcare
    www.rrhcare.com

Our Brands:
    www.proserpina.com
    www.recoverup.com
    www.ultrafigure.com

I recieved a similar reply along with pictures of two patients. I am not the best judge of pictures but I definately think there is some improvement.
    Right now there are just a bit too many if's and but's about this treatment. Okay it won't grow hair where there is none, but will it stop the rest from falling out? and for how long? Say it would, then in combination with a hair transplant it could be very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    I recieved a similar reply along with pictures of two patients. I am not the best judge of pictures but I definately think there is some improvement.
    Right now there are just a bit too many if's and but's about this treatment. Okay it won't grow hair where there is none, but will it stop the rest from falling out? and for how long? Say it would, then in combination with a hair transplant it could be very effective.
    that's true, but where can we get proof? the guy didn't send me any proof or anything...i can't just trust this guy with my eyes closed that my hair would stop falling out. also, i find it very odd you need to NOT use propecia to get oyur money back if it doesn't work. then your hair is lost, and if my propecia stopped working i would panic.

We all know that new hair loss therapies will most likely be dependent on stem cells. And I for one really want to believe that this will have some positive effect on someone who has it done. That said they have been very slow to provide some reasonable proof that it works. It seems like something only a very rich person could afford (8 to 13k?) in which case they probably wouldn't care if there was a guarantee or not, so using or not using meds would make no difference. It almost seems like they are trying to test the procedure out while getting paid to do it.
    The only way we'll know if it has any positive effect is if Spencer presses them on the claims they are making.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    We all know that new hair loss therapies will most likely be dependent on stem cells. And I for one really want to believe that this will have some positive effect on someone who has it done. That said they have been very slow to provide some reasonable proof that it works. It seems like something only a very rich person could afford (8 to 13k?) in which case they probably wouldn't care if there was a guarantee or not, so using or not using meds would make no difference. It almost seems like they are trying to test the procedure out while getting paid to do it.
    The only way we'll know if it has any positive effect is if Spencer presses them on the claims they are making.
    Spencer? Could you help us out?

Smile Recoverup Stem Cell Hair Regeneration

Hi All,

I'm the Marketing Manager of Recoverup, and just posting a quick note to say that we are finally "ready for business" for the international market. Previous to this, the last 18 months or so, we've been 'testing the market' by focusing on customers in the Taiwan and Malaysia areas. We didn’t anticipate the response from the internet to our website. To this date, we still haven’t registered our website anywhere, nor have we issued a single press release to mainstream media!

I'm also sorry to those who've been experiencing delays in our operations. Some have complained about slow response, and the fact we use standard answers to some email questions, etc. All I can say is that we are new, and have experienced some hiccups in our launch. For this I apologise.

However, the treatment really works. It's ethical, safe and effective. (We only use stem cells taken from your own body).

It's not a "miracle grow" - but it does significantly help with thinning or patchy hair. Dr. Pan, whom I'm posting this on behalf of, has empirical data showing at least 40% improvement in treated areas. That said, if you are completely bald in a particular area, a hair transplant may still be your best option.

Have a good day!

Hamish Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish Stewart View Post
    Hi All,

I'm the Marketing Manager of Recoverup, and just posting a quick note to say that we are finally "ready for business" for the international market. Previous to this, the last 18 months or so, we've been 'testing the market' by focusing on customers in the Taiwan and Malaysia areas. We didn’t anticipate the response from the internet to our website. To this date, we still haven’t registered our website anywhere, nor have we issued a single press release to mainstream media!

I'm also sorry to those who've been experiencing delays in our operations. Some have complained about slow response, and the fact we use standard answers to some email questions, etc. All I can say is that we are new, and have experienced some hiccups in our launch. For this I apologise.

However, the treatment really works. It's ethical, safe and effective. (We only use stem cells taken from your own body).

It's not a "miracle grow" - but it does significantly help with thinning or patchy hair. Dr. Pan, whom I'm posting this on behalf of, has empirical data showing at least 40% improvement in treated areas. That said, if you are completely bald in a particular area, a hair transplant may still be your best option.

Have a good day!

Hamish Stewart
    I'm sorry Mr. Stewart, but when I went on the Recoverup website, I saw no pictures of any results. It's very difficult to believe this when you don't see any evidence that it works.

I agree real pictures and testimonials or it isn't real!

Pictures on the internet aren't particularly good evidence either. I could photograph my head now, spray hair on or use Toppik (or, if I'm really audacious like a certain product that makes claims about the thymus gland, I could slap on an obvious wig) and take another photograph and say I've been using just about anything.

The only real evidence is peer review and even then a healthy scepticism is required.

Yet, I say all this, and I'm still going to try TRX 2! I'll let you guys know how it goes; I think it might work.

Heh, yeah...let us know how that goes.

Why do u believe in it enough to try it ?