+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Özlem Bicer - Best Hair Transplant and Clinic I could have chosen in Turkey!

I cannot speak more highly about my experience with Ozlem Bicer and her clinic for my FUE hair transplant ~ 6 weeks ago.

As is common knowledge, researching and finding the right doctor for this procedure (that you definitely DON’T want to mess up) from a foreign country can be extremely overwhelming. During the process of searching, I spoke to probably 15 clinics, many of which came to a lower price point than Ozlem Bicer. There are two very important things to consider during this search: (1) Do not be swayed by clinics with hundreds of positive reviews. There is a lot of online noise that can mislead in this competitive space. And (2) Always ask the clinic how many operations a day they perform and who is performing it. Many clinics had a doctors name on it but admitted to having 7 - 16 operations PER day with technicians handling the whole operation. Ozlem Bicer does just 1 operation a day.

The whole staff are working for you for that whole day. This operation that is so important to get right is being handled with utmost care and you have a highly personable and experienced doctor leading and handling it. It’s also incredibly helpful that she speaks great English.

Beyond that, the 5 star hotel is directly across the street from the clinic and the coordinator that handled all the booking, the airport transportation and any questions was exceptional, available at almost any time of day. Dr Bicer, herself, even agreed to a video call with me during the evaluation process.

What’s been most amazing for me is that they are answering every question I have after I’m back home in London (I live in NYC usually in case you're wondering about my username!) — so there’s a continued support and care. It is clear that they genuinely care about my wellbeing and the result rather than having me on a customer conveyor belt and saying goodbye to me once I fly away.

The operation itself is very long. I highly recommend you bring wireless earbuds to entertain yourself. The only uncomfortable bit is the anaesthesia although it helped that Dr. Bicer held my hand during this process!

So so appreciate the service and experience Dr. Bicer and team! I know I was in the best of hands and will be recommending this clinic to every man I know that is considering a hair transplant, too. And I’m very excited for my result!*

What's been exciting to hear so far is 2 hairdressers have told me it's the best job they've ever seen. Usually doctors take the grafts from the donor area from one area so it's very obvious. With my head, you can't see any difference in the donor area!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0487.jpg

Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	65754Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0491.jpg

Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	65755Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1862.jpg

Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	65756Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1870.jpg

Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	65757Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1871.jpg

Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	65758

Looks good James. I have just completed an FUE procedure with Bicer and I couldn’t agree more that picking her clinic was a a great choice.
    Happy growing

Alan U.K.

Great job - She is excellent !Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hi, this looks good. How many graft is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Great job - She is excellent !Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    If Spex recommends then it’s gotta be good 👍🏼