X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grantallan93
    • Jan 2020

Esthetic Hair Turkey - Anyone been?

Hi folks, new to this forum.
    I’m just wondering is anyone has been to/used Esthetic Hair Turkey for a HT?
    They seem legit and operate in a hospital unlike a clinic. I’m looking to get opinions on the place as I couldn’t find any on this forum.
    Cheers!
  • Beryl Rowe
    • Jun 2020

Education

Thanks

Comment

• Eli Wyman
      • Jun 2020

Education

I have undergone through the Esthetic Hair Turkey just two days ago which was just a fascinating experience. I am feeling very proud on writing experts to say that the appealing nature of my hair is significantly increased now.

Comment

• Gethairwiz
        • Jun 2020

Hi mate can’t say I’ve heard of them, but that doesn’t mean it’s a good clinic. Just make sure you choose a clinic where the doctor will be doing most If not all of the procedure. Also make sure the doctor is certified. I’m also going for a transplant in a few months with Dr.Tayfun in turkey. He was slightly more expensive than I was anticipating but it’s a reputable clinic. Don’t always look at the cost, because you don’t want to pay for a botched job.
        Good luck!

Comment

• aidanconnolly953
          • Jun 2020

I don't exactly know about the Esthetic Hair Turkey but one of a friend who works for college assignment writing had gone through the process of hair transplant. He told me that his hairs were transplanted by his own blood.

Comment

Working...