Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jww12345
    • Jan 2020

Advice / rec/ Norwood?

Hi all- I’m 30 and have had thin hair for many years. In the past 3 it got worse but didn’t really pay attention it until I got sick and needed chemo (testicular canc)

Everything is fine now but as the hair regrew, I noticed a bald spot right at the crown, this was 7-8 months ago now. I started talking fina 1mg a month ago and honestly it looks worse than ever.

So my questions:
    - what Norwood would you say I am?
    - should I keep fina? I don’t want to add anything but is mino a must?
    - is this fina shed real? Or is my hair just getting worse that fast
    - am I a possible candidate for fue?

Thanks ahead .

First pic is the one post treatment and the rest are recent after 1 month of fina.
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Hey man,

Can see pics ......

Good all is well - well done !

FYI This chemo patient has a great response to GroMD Shampoo ana Follicle Spray.

Hey guys/girls I wanted to show you all this fantastic result from a GroMD user who kindly send me in her pre and post pictures after using GroMD regime for 5 months. I'll allow the picture to do the talking however the patient is absolutely thrilled at her remarkable progress. More results coming down the pipe too

I hope this helps
    Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...