+ Reply to Thread

Default AEK hair clinic Istanbul mixed views?

I've read a lot of reviews over the last month from different forums about AEK some negative, A little concerned that they have three operations per day in a small building also if you look at the website they have had passed people who had 2700 plus grafts in one session, when I asked Omer the operations manager in admin about a two day surgery he refused and said 2000 grafts only in one session it doesn't change anything, we don't do a second day operation anymore. Also read recent reports that the doctor does not get involved if he is busy even if you have booked him to do the incisions obviously this doesn't sound right as operation number 2 and 3 package says all hair lines and hair line incisions performed by Dr K? Is this a good choice of clinic or are people posting the truth? Seems like a smaller operation with a minimum number of grafts 2000, Very misleading especially 2700 plus grafts plus as advertised on his pictures on his website? Also part unshaven you get less grafts as its a more difficult and technical operation working around current uncut hair on recipient site of scalp as mentioned in the website.
    If I do decide to go with this clinic I expect they accommodate the 2000 grafts as quoted but mixed reviews on the internet especially there own website candidate pictures of one sitting 2700 grafts plus?

Default AEK mixed reviews on different forums.

I've read a lot of reviews over the last month from different forums about AEK some positive and the odd negative comments by people who had a bad experience with AEK, A little concerned that they have three operations per day in a small building also if you look at the website they have people who had 2700 plus grafts in one session, when I asked Omer the operations manager in admin about more grafts and a two day surgery to cover the crown, he refused and said 2000 grafts only in one session it doesn't change anything, we don't do a second day operation anymore. Seems like a smaller operation with a minimum number of grafts 2000, Very misleading especially when the AEK website has candidate pictures saying a two day session and 2700 plus grafts in a single session.