Thread: advice about ht

Threaded View

Default advice about ht

Hi, I am 20 years old and I am losing my hair already, I am looking to get some advice about what to do. I have been to see my doctor who has prescribed me finesteride, but looking at the side effects ect I have yet to try it as I am unsure about it. I basically have receeding temples and front, although my hairline has always been quite far back at the temples. I have had comments of friends who are letting me know in a "friendly" manner that I am going to go bald, which doesnt help. My father who is now 66 would be 6 on the norwood scale, and my older half brother who is around 42 is most probably a 5. I am considering a hair transplant as I love having long hair and as it stands my hair at the front is too thin to do so. I get that I will probably eventually end up with the same baldness as my father and I was wondering what people think about geting a ht where it would look good now, but as you get older wouldnt look wierd with the rest of your hair balding(if that makes much sense), and I do realise I would probably have to have more than one procedure. I have a attatched a picture although it isnt the best quality.
    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0033.jpg

Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	6230