+ Reply to Thread

Default Question to moderator

Was reading about scalp pigmentation and as it turns out it seems that a big provider of this in the UK called His hair clinic comes up censored on this board.
    I was wondering why this is, as I've only read good things about them on other places? Have I missed something?

Thumbs down

Oh lord, not another head tattoo shill! Why would you ask a moderator of a forum about a specific head tattoo company was censored if you didn’t work for the company? I wish this site would ban all of the tattoo shills!

Haha, this is actually the first time I've been accused of being a shill.... Jesus christ some people are paranoid.

If you really have to know why I am asking it is because when considering something like this I want all the facts.
    I have been looking into this company as they seem to be the only one who can reverse it without using lasers. Then I noticed it was censored on this board and would like to know the reason so that I know if it is something that I should take into consideration when thinking about this..

If you're not a shill, I sincerely apologize. But these head tattoo people get on my last nerve the way they shill the forums. So are you trying to hide a hair transplant scar?

Haha no worries... We all know there are a lot of shills pushing snake oils out there, and it's important to be aware of it and to not blidnly trust something written on the internet. I was just surprised of being accused for being one myself : )

To answer your question: No. I am considering it to thicken existing hair and lowering the hair line slightly. I know that this type of treatment works best to hide scars or for diffuse thinners - but I've got to say that I have seen some realistic results even for people with receding hair lines.
    At HIS they have a forum and people who have had the treatment all seem ecstatic about it, and they are a good few. I have spoken to some people who have had it done and they also seem really pleased. And I also think some of the pictures on the websit look really good, whilst others look a bit weird.

But I would never consider it if there was not a way of reversing it - and it seems that they are able to do that at HIS by using a special cream. So at the end of the day, if you are not happy you can just have it undone and you'll be back where you started.

I really hope a moderator will be able to answer my question though as this has made me a bit hesitant.

Actually the people who are against getting head tattoos always come with the same arguments - the pigment will fade, it will turn green, it's going to leak and turn into blobs. Saying things like: "it's a really bad idea" "you will regret it for the rest of your life" "it's going to look like shit in a few years".

But if it's reversible - then these things are not an issue. So if there's a chance it will look good, why not give it a shot?

I just don't really see the major issue, and for me who have agressive hair loss at a young age it seems to be much better than a hair transplant (which I am sure is something I would regret for the rest of my life). Hopefully in 5 years something like histogen will hit the market. And if I have something like this done, maybe it will help boost my confidence and help me not to walk around obsessing about my hair loss and all the negative effects that come with it while waiting for the REAL solution.

If a cream can really completely remove a head tattoo, then why do people go through the expense and pain to go through laser tattoo removal?

I am in no way an expert. But I believe it depends on the type of ink they use and at what depth they put it.

The way they have described it to me is that they do the same procedure over again, only instead of using the ink they use the cream which attacks the pigment and removes it.

Is there no moderator who could take the time to answer?