+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr Resul Yaman - 1800-2500 grafts FUE

Starting this thread to share my FUE experience with Dr Resul Yaman...

To give you a bit of a background, I'm 24 and have been receding for a few years now. Currently norwood II with good donor area so looking for my hairline to be restored.

I started my research into FUE around six months ago and finally plucked up the courage to book with Dr Yaman for surgery on 30 December. With the number of hair transplant clinics and surgeons it was a complete minefield and the key factor in me choosing Dr Yaman was that he is a member of the ISHRS and only operates on 1/2 patients per day. The package was also more affordable than those offered by other ISHRS member surgeons.

Throughout the consultation/booking process I spoke with Fikret, the director of the clinic. Communication was really clear and all my questions were answered promptly. As requested, I sent photos of my hair which were then passed to Dr Yaman for assessment. I was then sent a email with detailed information regarding the procedure, aftercare and charges.

As I was happy with everything, I booked flights and shared confirmation with them to secure my appointment on 30 December. I was told that if I had any questions in the meantime to contact Fikret via Whatsapp.

Today, I travelled from London to Istanbul and upon arrival the driver was waiting for me at the agreed location. I was driven to my hotel (Divan Suites, 5*) which was around 30 mins from the airport. The hotel is really nice, includes breakfast each day and is included in the price of the procedure.

It's now 1.30am and I'm being picked up first thing in the morning to go to the hospital, so it's time to get some sleep! I will update tomorrow on my transplant experience but so far so good!

Hey man thanks for the post. I’m also considering dr Yaman because his work looks great. I’m also considering cinik who is cheaper but something seems unethical about the guy. My only concern is that dr Yaman is a bit young around 37 I think so he can’t have that much experience as other surgeons. I’m curious to know how your procedure goes. Good luck man!!

Hi Mate,

Wondering if you are able to share any pics and how was your experience? Did you get a lot of time with the doc etc.

Thanks!