Long term hairpiece waring - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm very sorry that I didn't use the Internet for many days because of my physical reasons. I started to move the hairline back when I was 24 years old. Later, I decided to use a wig because it's more convenient to wear and there is no pain. Now the effect of wigs is very natural. I recommend you to consult or try to use it in this shop specializing in men's hair pieces. The service here is also good. At present, because of the epidemic, most of the wig suppliers have not lost their supply, but they still have, should be able to meet your needs.
    www.toupee.comhttp://www.toupee.com/

Has anybody ever noticed you wearing the hairpiece. Over the many years you've had it on how often have you been caught out?

Quote Originally Posted by Casper101 View Post
    Has anybody ever noticed you wearing the hairpiece. Over the many years you've had it on how often have you been caught out?
    To be honest, my friend, I also just started to try the hair replacement system, and it took less than two months. Although I currently think that the men's toupee is very good, no one has noticed that I am wearing a hairpiece, but this situation is because I have not had close contact with anyone other than my parents. But the hair system does not affect any of my daily activities, work, life, or even swimming and bathing. The only trouble is that I need to learn if I protect it, otherwise it is easy to break. This may be related to the ultra-thin leather I chose. , But it is really real.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper101 View Post
    I chose the hair replacement system because I really can’t afford the high cost of surgery, and the hair transplant will be very painful, and it is not suitable for everyone. Many people will have various sequelae or discomfort after the hair transplant. After all, this surgery will cause you The hair on other parts of the head moves to the part where you lack hair. After comparison, I chose to send a male film. Toupee is not that complicated to wear. There are many video tutorials on the Internet. You can also ask the online reception staff. It doesn’t feel uncomfortable to wear it. The only trouble is that because of the epidemic, Many stores are out of stock, so I searched for a long time. I don't know if these can be your reference, you can also send me a private message if you have any questions.