+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Dr. Scott Alexander | Scottsdale Arizona | 3868 FUT | 6 months post op

Hey guys,

This patient is 6 months post-op his session with Dr Scott Alexander who is one of the most experienced IAHRS accepted member in the field as many of you know. He implanted 3868 FUT on this patient and as you can clearly see the result is simply phonominal at this half way stage. The patient will have a second surgery to fill in the crown and hopefully intends to come on here to help share his experience with the Dr and his incredible staff.

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg

Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	65465   Click image for larger version

Name:	0-4.jpg

Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	65466   Click image for larger version

Name:	0-1.jpg

Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	65467   Click image for larger version

Name:	0-2.jpg

Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	65468   Click image for larger version

Name:	0-3.jpg

Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	65469  
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thanks Spex! Finally getting around to sharing a bit of my story and my experience with Dr. Alexander:

After finally admitting that my self-administered treatments were not helping with my hair loss situation, I realized I needed to seek out advice from experts. After a few web searches, I came across Dr. Alexander’s office as well as a variety of other hair restoration providers near my area. After reading online reviews I decided to reach out to a few of them for more information about their offerings and costs and to possibly set up a consult. This is the point at which Dr. Alexander’s office immediately stood out among the rest. I received no contact from a few providers and the few that did all refused to give me any information without an in-person visit. Dr. Alexander’s office reached out to me quickly and in a variety of ways: first through a professional hair restoration advisor they work with (Spex from https://www.spexhair.com) and also direct from their office. Spex’s site offered tons of information to help me on my journey and helped me to conclude that hair restoration surgery was the only real solution if I wanted to attempt to correct my hair loss problem. I was able to submit photos to Spex showing my hair loss situation and he and Dr. Alexander were able to discuss and provide an estimate of effort and costs back to me. I decided to go ahead and set up an in-person consult as well to confirm this was the direction I wanted to go.

During my consult, Dr. Alexander was able to validate the estimate and costs that had previously been communicated to me. He was able to explain the approach he would take, show me how my hairline and other loss areas would be corrected and answered any questions or concerns I had. He was also willing to write me a prescription for Finasteride even though I had not yet committed to performing the surgery through him at that point. Shortly after this visit and working out finances I felt comfortable with proceeding with setting a date for surgery.

On the day of my FUT surgery, Dr. Alexander and his team were wonderful! The surgical space was clean and it was clear that the Doctor and Assistants were prepared and treated the operation as the serious procedure it is. They helped keep me as comfortable as possible during the day long surgery. I’m not exaggerating, transplanting 3500+ grafts takes a long time, but Dr. Alexander and Staff were clearly committed to giving me the best results for my money. I left the office with my after-care instructions and ready to rest after the long day.

The next couple of days of recovery were tough. Sleeping sitting upright is terrible! Thank goodness for pain meds and a loving and supportive wife to help me through the experience. I was fortunate enough to set-up a full month of paid-time-off from work to give myself optimal recovery time. The stitches from my donor area came out a week after surgery and then came the waiting game to see results!

I hear the growth time on the transplanted follicles can vary. I felt like I began to notice new growth at around the 3 month mark, but by 6 months the amount of new growth was unbelievable! I am more than satisfied with the results Dr. Alexander delivered for me. I am excited to see how everything is looking at 1 year. For now, it’s a great feeling to see and hear the excitement from family, friends and co-workers who are amazed at my results! Though a costly and not so comfortable surgery, it was well worth it!!

Thanks for providing us your feedback and experience as many will hopefully benefit.
    Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

He implanted 3868 FUT on this patient and as you can clearly see the result is simply phonominal at this half way stage.