Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ap11unk
    • Oct 2019

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have been weighing up a hair transplant now probably for the last 5 year, but just never quite got round to having the courage to go see a surgeon, until about 24 months ago I managed my hair loss with hiding it with my hair style, however it has got to the point now where I am completely reliant upon hair fibres to even leave the house without a hat.

I think I知 possibly a Norwood 6. My question is what type of realistic results would I be looking at with a transplant? I知 a 35 year old Male with generally good health.

Ohh and I stared using minoxidil about 3 months ago. I have no desire to use finasteride as I am hoping to have a family in the near future.

I have attached some pics of the current state of affairs.
    Attached Files
  • drenchboxer
    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Ap11unk
    I have been weighing up a hair transplant now probably for the last 5 year, but just never quite got round to having the courage to go see a surgeon, until about 24 months ago I managed my hair loss with hiding it with my hair style, however it has got to the point now where I am completely reliant upon hair fibres to even leave the house without a hat. Download happy wheels 3D.

I think I知 possibly a Norwood 6. My question is what type of realistic results would I be looking at with a transplant? I知 a 35 year old Male with generally good health.

Ohh and I stared using minoxidil about 3 months ago. I have no desire to use finasteride as I am hoping to have a family in the near future.

Look good!

Comment

• JustShaveIt
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Ap11unk
      I have been weighing up a hair transplant now probably for the last 5 year, but just never quite got round to having the courage to go see a surgeon, until about 24 months ago I managed my hair loss with hiding it with my hair style, however it has got to the point now where I am completely reliant upon hair fibres to even leave the house without a hat.

Before you go do something stupid like getting a hair transplant I would suggest checking out my threat. I hope it will change your mind and you'll just shave your head and own it. I unfortunately didn't get those words of wisdom.

I had a scar from ear to ear from 4 x HT's in my mid 20s. I'm in my late 30's and like some men the HT didn't work out as I wanted it. Last year I had a trichophytic procedure done to decrease the size of the scar. Unfortunately no previous photos of the scar prior or post trichophytic. Last month out of curiosity I shaved my

Comment

Working...