+ Reply to Thread

Question Dr Emrah Cinik Istanbul Turkey - Mix feeling

Hello everyone
    i made my HT 2 years ago .
    the process was overall ok

however since the begining i didnt like the hairline so much (they told me day after the HT that it will be ok after copule of weeks). i feel the hair line is "too deep" and the angel with the temples not so natural or look ok to my face shape
    in addition i have mix feeling about the temples. it looks dark, not so natural and not quiet sure about the angels.. its the same side- one really messy and the second picture i really try to "hide" it ...

i allready contacted with the clinic about it so they suggest me 30 or 40% off for my next HT .. but its really minor fixes so i dont know what to do ?

to fix it ? to leave it ? to search for another clinic? to wait few years?
    overall i think the result is pretty good but i dont know...... really dont know what to think...

what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	00ba12e4.jpg

Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	65374   Click image for larger version

Name:	0c136836.jpg

Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	65375   Click image for larger version

Name:	0fbc0994.jpg

Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	65377   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	65378  

I feel your pain. I had 2700 grafts performed at Dr. CINIK clinic and the result is terrible.

They did my hairline too low and in a straight line with no variation creating a very unnatural appearance. The worSt part is that the implanted hair sticks straight up at a 90 degree angle to the scalp due to poor incision and implantation technique, which makes the final result look really strange. To cover this up I have to either completely shave my hair off or grow a fringe to ensure the hairline is not visible. Folliculitis and pain has developed in the hairline area due to the implants being placed in at an irregular (and probably too deep) angle. Many of the grafts on the hairline are not single grafts but multiple giving an unnatural appearance. My donor area is scarred and the hair there cannot be cut too short as it looks like I have large bald patches when it is. I suspect this is as a result of poor extraction and removing significant number of grafts with one "pull" as quickly as possible.

A number of hairdressers and even friends have commented on the poor results, including friends which noticed that I'd had a hair transplant a year afterwards without me telling them. Completely regret the experience and total waste of money, not to mention damaging my image.

Ive raised my concerns with the clinic every month for around 6 months but on every occasion was told everything was fine and I had nothing to worry about. Their tactic over the last couple of months however has been to completely ignore me. When I asked about 6 months ago to meet Dr. CINIK to show him the results and discuss the concerns I was told that he was far too busy for such things. The clinic had no interest in discussing the results with me. So much for the 10 year "guarantee".

I'll have to pay a professional a lot of money to repair it.

Did you ever get anywhere with them?