X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

BBC Worldwide LIVE TV interview | The Hair Transplant Business

When you have 3 mins on live TV in front of estimated 100 million viewers you need make them count 🙅*♂️👍😜

Great to get the message heard on such a literally global scale. Hair loss education is vital and hopefully this will help patients find ethical honest resources.

Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • Sean
    • Jan 2011

Spex, this is pretty cool. Your hair looks fantastic in the interview as well.
    I had to pass up opportunities for interviews due to how things are in my scalp. Hopefully, one day, i will be able to do it.

You look great and hope to see you in the next documentary.

Comment

• Helios
      • Jun 2019

Hi Spex, I also happened to see your interview on tv by complete chance. Good job

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

Thanks guys ! Great news is they want me back in the new year to discuss the industry further.

Regards
        Spex
        A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...