Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

H&W HD Video Fridays/Dr. Hasson Patient, 4333 Grafts, One Session

This presentation represents a different approach for one with such aggressive loss. This patient is classified as a NW6 however the loss extends further than a typical NW6 but not quite as far as a NW7. In fact, this case is more of a hybrid, or a cross, between the two. The crown loss is typical of a NW6 however the sides are more aggressive that is more similar to a NW7.

After long discussions with this patient he decided that he would rather have a thinner top in order to have improved coverage extended into the crown. The result shown in 1 year post-op.

Singles...1180
    Doubles...2954
    3/4...199
    Total...4333

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

Working...