+ Reply to Thread

Default What happened to Dr. Rahal?

I remember him having some amazing work and being really active. It seems like I rarely see anything from his clinic anymore. Kind of disappointing as he was who I always wanted to get work done with.

Quote Originally Posted by JSmyth View Post
    I remember him having some amazing work and being really active. It seems like I rarely see anything from his clinic anymore. Kind of disappointing as he was who I always wanted to get work done with.
    This is a great example of how clinics should never rest on their laurels. I look at the hair transplant industry like search engine optimization; you have to continue to create new content in order to stay relevant. Ironically, as a metaphor with dual meanings for the industry at large, you can compare it to the life of a shark. Swim or die.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Do you think this is more reflective of a dip in quality or do you think it is more that we just don't know because they don't post as much?

I know you're more in the know so thought you might have some more inside information.

Quote Originally Posted by JSmyth View Post
    Do you think this is more reflective of a dip in quality or do you think it is more that we just don't know because they don't post as much?

I know you're more in the know so thought you might have some more inside information.
    I have zero idea as to the reason why. It could be anything but most likely it comes down to complacency.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Who are some of the docs you would recommend in Canada?

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Rahal Hair Transplant's Avatar

@JSmyth We're still here We have some exciting launches scheduled for the New Year, including 400+ new results, website and hairline examples. We would love to participate more (and we will) but we're a small but mighty team and need to focus our resources on achieving our goals. Watch for more participation in the New Year, promise!

Until then, you can check out of results page. Some updated results are there, https://www.rahalhairtransplant.com/rahal-results/

You can also check out some of the latest results on YouTube by patients, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5GOrJqCbxA

If you're considering other docs in Canada, you definitely want to check out Dr. Shapiro, http://shapiromedical.com. His hairlines are spot on. Just as good as Dr. Rahal's. Also check on Dr. Wong if you're looking for crown work. Awesome natural swirl.

@JoeTillman As always, appreciate your concern. But not to worry! Dr. Rahal is booked 1 year in advance. We're not "resting on our laurels." Some very exciting things to come.

p.s. @JSmyth I tried to upload some lastest fue but can't as an attachment. Only a link. I'll share some tomorrow for you, a sneak peak of some of the results we are launching. Just need to upload them to the website first.
    H Rahal, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Dr Rahal is still around. He’s been quite active on some forums it seems. Have you tried reviewing a couple? As far as Dr Shapiro, I did not know he was in Canada? Did he move there?

I agree, Dr Wong is known for crown work due his whorl discovery and perfection, but that’s not the only thing though— he seems to do great work overall, including hairline recipient area. It’s unfair to say he’s an if for crown work only though. He seems extremely ethical when it comes to safe hair restoration and donor management as well. I actually spoke to him and can say his practice is putting out decent work in Canada. I hope more and more surgeons follow his ethics and “genuine” patient empathy though. He showed great concern and seemed compassionate to a persons needs. Jysmth, it may be worthwhile to get multiple consults from multiple docs, and def also see if Dr Wongs clinic can suggest graft counts for you. Every doc suggests differing number of grafts so its is good to get a bigger picture on what is suggested for you.

Jysmth, whatever you decide, wish you best of luck and hope your goals are answered. Best wishes and i really hope you can walk with your head up after all this, without any issued or any worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahal Hair Transplant View Post
    @JSmyth We're still here We have some exciting launches scheduled for the New Year, including 400+ new results, website and hairline examples. We would love to participate more (and we will) but we're a small but mighty team and need to focus our resources on achieving our goals. Watch for more participation in the New Year, promise!

Until then, you can check out of results page. Some updated results are there, https://www.rahalhairtransplant.com/rahal-results/

You can also check out some of the latest results on YouTube by patients, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5GOrJqCbxA

If you're considering other docs in Canada, you definitely want to check out Dr. Shapiro, http://shapiromedical.com. His hairlines are spot on. Just as good as Dr. Rahal's. Also check on Dr. Wong if you're looking for crown work. Awesome natural swirl.

@JoeTillman As always, appreciate your concern. But not to worry! Dr. Rahal is booked 1 year in advance. We're not "resting on our laurels." Some very exciting things to come.

p.s. @JSmyth I tried to upload some lastest fue but can't as an attachment. Only a link. I'll share some tomorrow for you, a sneak peak of some of the results we are launching. Just need to upload them to the website first.
    Thanks - have you posted the sneak peak of the results?