+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viviscal?

Default Viviscal?

Anyone tried Viviscal?

It's an oral tablet purported to promote hair growth.

I just started taking it less than a month ago. You have to take it for at least six month to see "full" results, they say.

A woman on a beauty forum I go to swears by it. She's been taking it for eight years and fully credits it with restoring 95% of her 50% hair loss.

Already I have noticed a definite lessening in the amount I am shedding, although it's not astounding. I have experienced a dramatic increase in stress over the last couple of weeks, however. Which usually amounts to more fallout for me. So any early beneficial effects may be a bit blunted. Or not. It's so hard to tell sometimes.

Just wondering if anyone here has tried it. This week I added my lasercomb to the Viviscal, and will attempt to add in copper peptides as well (although I really don't like topicals).

Any experiential input (that is, someone who's actually used it rather than an "armchair critic" telling me why it can't work) will be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by sistahpink View Post
    Anyone tried Viviscal?

It's an oral tablet purported to promote hair growth.

I just started taking it less than a month ago. You have to take it for at least six month to see "full" results, they say.

A woman on a beauty forum I go to swears by it. She's been taking it for eight years and fully credits it with restoring 95% of her 50% hair loss.

Already I have noticed a definite lessening in the amount I am shedding, although it's not astounding. I have experienced a dramatic increase in stress over the last couple of weeks, however. Which usually amounts to more fallout for me. So any early beneficial effects may be a bit blunted. Or not. It's so hard to tell sometimes.

Just wondering if anyone here has tried it. This week I added my lasercomb to the Viviscal, and will attempt to add in copper peptides as well (although I really don't like topicals).

Any experiential input (that is, someone who's actually used it rather than an "armchair critic" telling me why it can't work) will be greatly appreciated!
    I'm pretty sure that this is another scam product, but don't quote me on that