Thread: feel like crap

Threaded View

Default feel like crap

i am 28 now and started losing my hair at 20 yrs old. i have the skin head look and i am completely bald. i need to vent because i am suicidal and have had enough. and no i am not gonna do it so dont call the ****ing swat team on me. everyday i think about ending it all. then i think about hell and the version i am living of it on earth. i am so self conscious , depressed, lonely, angry, bitter, and helpless. oh and dont give me that crap about rogaine and the only fda approved bullcrap. its all a bunch of lies. being bald sucks there is no medication that works enough to be worth the ****ing price on those products. i rather buy some marijuana with that money at least it will give me some form of relief instantly. Because of hair loss and other peoples unrelenting drive to make my hairloss the center of their jokes and insults and conversations( while i am standing there next to them) i am miserable. If it wasnt for jesus and my daily intake of marijuana i think i would have killed myself already. i just tried going online to find a date and a girl responded but i believe she stopped answering my messages when she found out she didnt want to really go out with a bald guy. dammit i feel like crap. i feel i will never get laid unless i pay for it or marry someone i am not attracted to (although i have had 3 girlfriends while bald but that was 5 years ago) God help us all. It is so hard being bald. I hate those damn stares people give you , i hate it when you walk up to someone and ask them a question and then there is this 2 minute stare at your head and then you realize they didnt even hear ur question and are busy staring at your shiny freakish head. What the hell is wrong with people? or when you are having a converesation with someone and they have a freudian slip and say " oh i need a haircut" then look at you and realize the only reason they said that was because they ****ing cant get over the fact there are looking at a bald person which is weird. **** the world and everything in it. give me my jesus and weed and to hell with everyone. that is my philosophy. and to those who say you cant smoke weed ur in the medical field. **** you. put yourself in my shoes. they should be happy i am not violent and mentally unstable. thank you for your time people.