+ Reply to Thread

Default is mpb painfull,

im just trying to get an idea if people who have mpb get a lot of sensations in the areas that are thining,, im currently having quite intense burning itching crawling feeling,, in hairline,, im trying to get some understanding of whats happening,, ???

For some people it can be. The scalp pain that you are experiencing is called Trichodynia. Trichodynia is a condition where a person experiences a painful sensation, like burning on their scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by dari78 View Post
    im just trying to get an idea if people who have mpb get a lot of sensations in the areas that are thining,, im currently having quite intense burning itching crawling feeling,, in hairline,, im trying to get some understanding of whats happening,, ???

I am more inclined to believe that the scalp condition you are experiencing is not related to MPB, but rather something else. IMHO the best medical professional for you to see at this point would be a dermatologist. If you have an HMO, you will want to see your primary doctor for this discomfort and then get a referral. Best wishes to you.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin