Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

True Density/Dr. Hasson/1750 Grafts/One Year

This is true dense packing. This case represents a situation where true density as opposed to the illusion of density makes sense. The patient has zero family history of extensive loss for three generations with the most severe being a NW3 at the age of 80 as well as stable and consistent use of Propecia prior to coming to see us.

Dr. Hasson used 1750 grafts in one session to rebuild a hairline that while aggressive is still appropriate for an adult male. This patient's case represents one scenario where true dense packing is warranted and performed. The density is estimated to be roughly 90 per cm2.

Be sure to click on the square button on the bottom left of the player once the video starts to play.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • J_B_Davis
    • Dec 2008

This looks great. Do you know how old this gentleman is? My family history looks good on paper, but not so great for me.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Great job!
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Jotronic
        • Nov 2008

JB,

The patient is in his late twenties.
        www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

Working...