+ Reply to Thread

Default Different FUE/Neograft Techniques/Generations

i will keep it as short as possible. i have been lurking here for quite some time now. i am going with the FUE technique as atm i have my head skin shaved or sometimes let it get a 1 guard. i have the typical horseshoe look with some hair on the top but balding in my crown and upper sides.

i have spoken to a few surgeons and one was telling me how the new 3rd generation neograft is the most advance because it doesnt let it touch the air. it pulls it out with NO CUTTING but instead a suction and then puts it in a central fuse or something like that (a holding) and then put back into scalp. so because it doesnt touch the air it has a better yielding and he said there is 100% NO scarring even if i decided to CLEAN razor shave it and then he showed me a picture of the blue man groups guy with his head totally shaved with no punchhole scars or whitedots...is that how all the fue/neografts are done or is it just that third generation. he said its not actually called 3rd generation but it is the newest and third neograft they have received so thats what he calls it and was very adiment on how efficient it was. my biggest fear is any scarring/dots; in case i dont like results i can always just shave it all off and will have just wasted money.

can someone tell me if this is accurate. i would like to go with either Dr. Konior or Dr. Hassan & Wong but i have not called yet and a bit worried on how long it will take to get an apt. but i have heard they are the best. i live in FL if that matters at all. thank you

ps. please spare the if you buzz it then dont do the transplant. i am worried about dots/marks not wasting money. money can be replaced but this will be permanent. Much appreciated all of you!