+ Reply to Thread

Default Thinks everybody should cheer up a little!!

Look at it this way, all these potential cures could be available within the next 4 years, if that! Thats not a lot to ask considering it could be worse an we could be right at the beginning like some guys 15 years ago! Think how long they've been waiting! Chill out, keep your hair on! Its coming!

Quote Originally Posted by LeonaZimmerman View Post
    Look at it this way, all these potential cures could be available within the next 4 years, if that! Thats not a lot to ask considering it could be worse an we could be right at the beginning like some guys 15 years ago! Think how long they've been waiting! Chill out, keep your hair on! Its coming!
    I don't think it will happen in our lifetime , Here are some reasons the hair loss treatment industry is worth billions and having a lot of conversation in this field with a lot of retired professors including my own brother who works and manages a team in one of the worlds renowned medicine research at queen elizabeth hospital i have got to know a lot of dark secretes about the medical industry , At one time a respected professor i have known personally mentioned that cancer will never be cured unless another form of superior dieseas comes along and when cancer treatment becomes so cheap that it is no longer profitable then you will see a cure for cancer but by then you will have another form of dieseas to replace it , Think about it we ae living in an area where we have advanced so much in technology prime example just look at your smartphone and think how much we have advanced we are looking at dark matter and yet with the most well funded well oiled research in cancer the best we could come is chemo and sky high cancer medicine the cancer research charity industry receives billions of dollars every year and this is how far we came or is it , The simple truth is pharmaceutical industry is just as same as arms industry why would an arms industry not like war as ongoing war is highly profitable so why would the pharmaceutical industry give you a cure when ongoing treatments are an better option as that brings in the most revenue. The hair loss industry is just as same remember intercytex hair cloning which was so successful it was about to release the treatment by 2012 but by 2008 the company apparently folded yeh right , According to some insiders the research was brought and shelved by another corporation which seen this as a threat to there survival , One treatment is not as profitable as long term prescription this might sound like conspiracy nutter but that is the truth arms industry pharmaceutical industry and financial industry has a lot of influence they actually control our government.