+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

As it has already been mentioned, I would either do nothing or tread extremely lightly with whatever you plan to do. If Feriduni qouted you at 1000-1500 grafts, that is no minor procedure. Without pictures, no one here really has a good idea of what you're dealing with. If you're unhappy now, just think how upset you might be after spending thousands of dollars and getting little to no benefit in the near future. I'm 24 now and been in the exact spot you are in. It's depressing and stressful to deal with this day-in and day-out, but things could be much, much worse if you're procedure does not go as planned. It's very hard to look to the future, but you've got to think long-term and not short-term when it comes to hair transplants. Post some pictures and give the members here a better chance to see what you're up againts.

Deadlocks, please listen to all these people who are trying to help you. Do NOT get a hair transplant.

For starters, you could end up with an unnatural appearing hairline. Then, as you lose more of your native hair behing the transplanted hair, that transplant will become obvious.

Just listen to the many people who regret their hair transplants. I regret mine. Don't make the same mistake I made. Good luck with your decision.

Hey Deadlocks, I can't speak from experience like the other guys, but it does sound as if you are too young.

Treatments and surgery are improving all the time. Because you are so young, if you hold off, save your money and just wait a while, I'm sure you won't regret it.

If your recession bothers you, have you considered changing your hairstyle? You could get a cut with a choppy, forward combed fringe.