+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by wook80 View Post
    Thanks for the info man. I would encourage you to talk to people about it - I do with my girl-friends. When I was in school (not long ago - a few months) I openly told my class I take rogaine and whatnot. It's never a big deal unless we make it a big deal. In the same vein - there's a lot of GREAT looking bald guys! Just working out will give you a lot of confidence (but stick with it) and just rocking it. I personally know a ton of very attractive women that date guys that are totally bald. Some of them are pretty jacked, others are skinny and have beards or other ways to rock it. I'm just saying don't lose hope, as it's your confidence that ultimately decides how things go for you. People really don't care about hair as much as we do.

And the same with balding! As much as I dislike the idea of it, like you, I dislike ****ing with my hormones even more. People can say whatever they want - DHT serves a purpose. It's there for a reason, and we are artifically putting that in our bodies and having our liver process it. All of those side effects DO seem more common than they think. I'm in the medical field and am very familiar with finding accurate evidence based practice (I read all the studies). I'm also skeptical of some of the experts here who have a vested interest in hair transplant doctors, and push their products. Best of luck man, thanks for the honest review on that stuff. I've had a bottle sitting in my bathroom forever...and will likely never use it. It was Voltaire that said "common sense is not so common."
    As in the present report, the self-reported central symptoms can include mental cloudiness, difficulties with attention/focus, and memory problems (Ganzer et al., 2015). There is also evidence of finasteride altering other complex cognitive behaviors, such as motivation and reward.Jan 10, 2018