+ Reply to Thread

Default Should I steer clear of Dr. Lindsey since he's not on Tillman's list?

Should I steer clear of Dr. Lindsey since he's not on Tillman's list? I am using his list to help me keep from choosing the wrong Dr so if a Dr isn't on the list should I assume he's not recommended or just that he doesnt look at all the Dr's? I read his website and he seems super legit.

Quote Originally Posted by drpepper68 View Post
    Should I steer clear of Dr. Lindsey since he's not on Tillman's list? I am using his list to help me keep from choosing the wrong Dr so if a Dr isn't on the list should I assume he's not recommended or just that he doesn't look at all the Dr's? I read his website and he seems super legit.
    I've not reviewed every doctor on the planet, and I don't bother if they've not asked. Several have, and haven't made the cut, many more haven't and whether they'd make the cut isn't determined by just what I may or may not see on a website. I appreciate your comments about my legitness(?) but keep in mind that part of the point of my website, and my YT channel, is to educate you so you can choose for yourself. The doctors that have become members of my website are indeed exceptional, to the point that I'd consider them all for some sort of work on myself or my friends, but I'm hoping that readers of my website and subscribers to my YT channel can learn enough about what "natural" means, and how clinics should conduct themselves, to make decisions on their own. If those decisions are with doctors not on my website, so be it, because I know there are more good docs out there that simply haven't engaged with me for collaboration.

I hope that answers your question.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    I've not reviewed every doctor on the planet, and I don't bother if they've not asked. Several have, and haven't made the cut, many more haven't and whether they'd make the cut isn't determined by just what I may or may not see on a website. I appreciate your comments about my legitness(?) but keep in mind that part of the point of my website, and my YT channel, is to educate you so you can choose for yourself. The doctors that have become members of my website are indeed exceptional, to the point that I'd consider them all for some sort of work on myself or my friends, but I'm hoping that readers of my website and subscribers to my YT channel can learn enough about what "natural" means, and how clinics should conduct themselves, to make decisions on their own. If those decisions are with doctors not on my website, so be it, because I know there are more good docs out there that simply haven't engaged with me for collaboration.

I hope that answers your question.
    Thanks Joe. It seems from looking at his website that he would be a good candidate for your list.

Can you recommend a surgeon in London Uk please

Hey,

I’ll chim in as Dr Lindsey is fantastic and he is on my recommended list and I am his patient advisor. He is one of the most ethical, honest caring guys in the business and accepted member of IAHRS. You should certainly consult with him directly as top surgeon ( I’ve had surgery with him )

Regards
    Spex
    https://www.spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Nezp,

You should check out The Harley St Hair Clinic and Dr Edward Ball at Maitland clinic in the UK.

My last surgery was with The Harley st Hair Clinic - exceptionally happy with outcome ! I work as their patient advisor and help many UK patients get in contact with them.

My surgery here :https://www.apetogentleman.com/perfect-hairline/

Regards
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 11-01-2019 at 05:38 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.