+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation NEW GroMD Shampoo review and endorsement | Hair Loss just got some support!

A NEW hair loss shampoo that helps - or get your money back!

Please find information below I'm very excited and proud to provide you information on a relatively new hair loss shampoo treatment that in my opinion is about to take the hair loss industry by storm and will in turn provide much needed help for hair loss sufferers, both men and women. I am fully behind groMD
    and using now myself for the past few months.Regular readers of mine know that I’m always on the lookout for the latest and greatest hair care products which will help keep hair strong and healthy in this fight against progressive hair loss. Well let me introduce you to groMD.

Their product range is simple: a two-in-one Shampoo & Conditioner and a Follicle Activator Spray. Both products are specifically engineered for hair loss prevention by leading IAHRS surgeon, Dr. Amir Yazdan, in the US. As a top, internationally renowned hair transplant surgeon, I can guarantee
    you that Dr. Yazdan intimately understands the art and science of hair
    restoration and his product reflects such an expertise. In full transparency, I do function as a patient advisor to his clinic. Being witness to his technical ability and growing practice, I can honestly claim that he is one of the most interesting and passionate individuals working this space today, and I have the privilege to partner and represent Dr. Yazdan and the groMD system.

I’ve known Dr. Yazdan for a couple of years now, but we met for the first time in Manchester at the FUE Europe conference, where as well as being interviewed by the founder of the American Hair loss Association, Spencer Kobren (which you can see below), I delivered a speech on patient advocacy and the importance of protecting patients. Dr. Yazdan saw the speech and he asked me to test out groMd and he also put me in touch with many happy clients that use the range and what I found out was very
    encouraging and positive to say the least.

How does GroMd work to prevent hair loss?

The quick answer is that it uses a combo of DHT blockers to prevent hair loss and encourage new hair growth. It delivers deep and multi-layered hair support! First, you need to know a little bit about Dihydrotestosterone (DHT),which is an androgen (male sex hormone) derived from testosterone that gives men their male characteristics. Women and men have DHT though usually, men
    have it at higher levels. Testosterone is converted to DHT thanks to an enzyme
    known as 5-slpha reductase (5-AR). Roughly 10 percent of an adult’s testosterone is converted to DHT. It travels through the bloodstream and can bind to receptors on the hair follicles in the scalp. This causes the hair follicles to shrink or ‘miniaturize’, making them less capable of retaining hairs or promoting hair growth. Ultimately, in follicles affected by DHT, the hair can stop growing altogether. Smart, scientifically proven ingredients known to combat hair loss

The secret to GroMD’s effectiveness is its DHT blockers, a potent proprietary blend of patented ingredients – HairGenyl™and Capixyl™. Both products are boosted with Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle and Licorice Root Extract, all DHT blockers found in nature. This product cuts no corners and is laced with an abundance of ingredient to take DHT to task, as well as make hair healthy
    and as strong as possible. GroMD Shampoo & Conditioner and groMD Follicle Activator Spray also contain caffeine and menthol to dilate the blood vessels around each hair follicle for improved circulation. These stimulate dormant follicles and allow vital nutrients to reach every hair strand. Combining this alongside minoxidil is advised, especially if already a minoxidil user.

The shampoo and activator are no silver bullet so don’t expect to look like the Hoff after 1 application, but it’s certainly one of the absolute finest product lines to really help hair loss sufferers and in my experienced opinion after experimenting with countless products over the years feel a very important
    part of anyones regimen.The Shampoo & Conditioner product also contains Argan oil, biotin and niacinamide to protect and nourish the scalp and restore its good health so that hair has a far better chance to grow. Moreover, the Follicle Activator Spray is enriched with a high concentration of copper peptides which combat inflammation and stimulate growth in hair follicles. As I’m such a huge fan of groMD, and after interviewing many long-time users, I’m happy to partner and fully endorse the groMD brand and Dr behind the great brand.

*** Its guaranteed to help or simply get a refund too - a full refund.***

GroMD has taken the US by storm and is currently sold via 1000's of salons and barber shops and its growing in exposure weekly as more and more patients start to use it. Clients have been overwhelmed by the results they’ve experienced and the feedback has been superb.I’m not exaggerating when I say that consumers have been raving about the groMD system – I dug deep and spoke to a number of patients who have been using the system longer than me to gauge their opinion, and all have expressed exceeding satisfaction. I’ve enjoyed the results even in the short term from using the system now for over three months and wholeheartedly endorse groMD as an essential component in anyone’s regimen to combating hair loss and helping keep hair healthy and strong. In the brief time I've used it it has made my hair look and feel better – As well as darker ... !! I am fully confident in saying that I believe groMD’s Shampoo & Conditioner product is the best daily shampoo on the market today to help fight DHT and keep hair strong and healthy. Its also helping with my grey too, as I have way less!

You’ve seen promises like these all over the web and late-night TV ads,but guys – and ladies – GroMD is the real deal and I'm fully behind it and endorsing it as in my opinion the best range on the market to help you. Do your due diligence, follow the instructions properly and if you’re not satisfied with the results, you will get a full refund. I'm NOT suggesting this is the end of hair loss but if you want to hit this issue with a big stick and keep the wolves at the door then this is as good as it gets in my opinion. Please guys don't expect miracles. It’s not The Cure by any stretch - but it is in my opinion that groMD IS a vital part of anyone’s FIGHT against hair loss and I’m proud to help spread the word on it so that as many people as possible can be made aware of it and hopefully benefit from it.

Genuinely nothing to lose either, as if you are not happy return the product and as mentioned get a refund. Exciting times too for UK patients as groMD is intending to make it's way into store in the UK in the next few months. See on the link here which takes you to my site and enables you to gain more
    information and if you want to place an order

>>>> https://www.spexhair.com/gro-md-hair...hampoo-review/ <<<<

I've been kindly supplied with a 20% discount code for any interested patients want to try it out and you can obtain it of the link provided above.

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com

--------------------------------------------------
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Regards
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Guys,

FYI - GroMd is now available in the UK with 3 working day delivery

Feedback has been fantastic from users I've been in touch with who've be using it and new patients who have opted to try it out.

Remember any treatment when it comes to hair takes several months to see the true benefits.

Exciting times ahead for GroMD and hair loss sufferers

Regards
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 10-20-2019 at 06:25 AM.

How long does the products last? What will be the UK price? Plus I already use topical finesteride lotion, so will adding this applicator and shampoo be any better than my current regime as add on?

The shampoo I use:

Regenepure DR
    Revita
    Nizoral
    BIG3

I’m contemplating adding, but would like to know more feedback.....

Hi Hair Guru,

The shampoo last 2+ months with daily application and costs $69.99 same as in the US. It's delivered within 3 working days as dispatched from UK distributor. works out £25 a month as a guide. The Follicular Activator scary cost same but lasts approx 4/6 weeks depending on amount you apply. If buying remember to also use STAYYOU code as you'll receive 20% off too - and this will not last much longer. Sales have been unprecedented and due to the great feedback and impact its having the brand is only going from strength to strength and I'm proud to be their ambassador - as GroMD is genuinely changing lives !

Remember also that this product range comes with a money back guarateee too so certainly worth trying it out and adding into your reg.

Regards
    Spex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg

Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	64815  
    Last edited by Spex; 10-21-2019 at 11:49 PM.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Amir Yazdan, MD's Avatar

The big difference between groMD and the current shampoos you’re using is the Anti Inflammatory components as well as Anagen (Growth Cycle) stimulators found in groMD. None of the other products mentioned (Except for Nizoral) contains these components. We all know DHT needs to be lowered to combat hair loss however this isn’t the only factor when considering the pathology of thinning/miniaturizing hair. As skin and hair ages, and hair thins, there is a component of inflammation around the hair follicles. So many recent articles attribute aging to Inflammation and hair loss is definitely a component of aging! Decreasing this inflammation around hair follicles can lead to reversal of miniaturizing follicles. Couple that with Anagen stimulators which help keep the follicles in the growth cycle longer and you can start to understand why groMD works to reduce shedding as well as help thicken hair follicles.

You can find clinical trials and scientific studies of the key components of groMD at the following link: https://gro.md/pages/ingredients
    Amir Yazdan, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Amir Yazdan, MD View Post
    The big difference between groMD and the current shampoos you’re using is the Anti Inflammatory components as well as Anagen (Growth Cycle) stimulators found in groMD. None of the other products mentioned (Except for Nizoral) contains these components. We all know DHT needs to be lowered to combat hair loss however this isn’t the only factor when considering the pathology of thinning/miniaturizing hair. As skin and hair ages, and hair thins, there is a component of inflammation around the hair follicles. So many recent articles attribute aging to Inflammation and hair loss is definitely a component of aging! Decreasing this inflammation around hair follicles can lead to reversal of miniaturizing follicles. Couple that with Anagen stimulators which help keep the follicles in the growth cycle longer and you can start to understand why groMD works to reduce shedding as well as help thicken hair follicles.

You can find clinical trials and scientific studies of the key components of groMD at the following link: https://gro.md/pages/ingredients
    Thanks, the clinical and scientific studies for GroMD are all those ingredients in the shampoo? As I only want to purchase the shampoo due to the fact I already use topical finesteride, so the spray GroMD for me is not required.

When will the products be directly available in the UK? As customs tend to throw us tax for any products purchased direct from United States.

HairGuru,

There are NO import taxes. Its available in the UK for distribution as previously mentioned. Buy it via here :www.gromdshampoo.com You will be set GroMD within 3 working days with NO import tax.

Shampoo Ingredient.

Proprietary blend of DHT blockers, Caffeine, Argan Oil, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Pathenol, Biotin, Niacinamide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Oleyl Taurate, Cocamide MIPA, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Laureth Sulfossuccinate, Methyl Glucose Caprate/Caprylate/Oleate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linanlool, Phenoxyethanol

Regards
    Spex

Hey thanks, I am trying to order 2 shampoo but the cart will not let me update to quantity 2?

One last question, does the shampoo have all these 4 main ingredients?

HAIRGENYL
    PLANOXIA
    REDENSYL
    CAPIXYL