NEW GroMD Shampoo review and endorsement | Hair Loss just got some support!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dst
    • Aug 2019

Has anyone experienced delays with orders? I made an order on 19.04.2020 and still have not received it (the first order was relatively quick). There were some delays though...

I contacted support a few days later and they responded the following day and changed the status from "Pending" to "Processing", it would ship in a few days.

I contacted support again twice in mid-May. I didn't receive a response but the status changed from "Processing" to "Complete".

Comment

• alik4n
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by HairGuru
      Hi guys I received my shampoo about 2 weeks ago and I am going to update this thread on my verdict. I will take pictures of every shampoo I use, but I have to admit so far I really love this shampoo. My scalp feels clean and my hair already feels thick in texture, as for results this is too soon. I will keep this thread updated, but so far I love the shampoo.
      Are you still using the shampoo? What were your results?

Comment

• HairGuru
        • Dec 2018

I like the shampoo I do not use it everyday as I use other shampoo I rotate.

Regenepure DR
        Revita
        Lipogaine BIG3
        Paul Mitchell Tea Tree
        GroMD
        ETC

I like the shampoo and lately my hair does seem thicker and great.

So happy to use this as part of my regime, smells great and lather is awesome.

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Glad to hear you are enjoying the shampoo mate.The feedback i'm getting from others now who have been consistently using it for several months is very positive.
          Regards
          Spex
          A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!
          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• HairGuru
            • Dec 2018

Thanks I like it a lot, plus I been juicing twice per day and eating clean.

My hair has got thicker since changing my diet and adding this shampoo.

I am also going to add collagen powder and aloe Vera to my diet.

Comment

• HairGuru
              • Dec 2018

Hey one question do we still have to pay import tax? That issue now been resolved when we order.........?

Comment

• Spex
                Dr Representative
                • Nov 2008

If you are in the UK order via https://gromdshampoo.com and there are no import costs.

Regards
                Spex
                A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• HairGuru
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Spex
                  If you are in the UK order via https://gromdshampoo.com and there are no import costs.

Regards
                  Spex
                  https://spexhair.com
                  Ok perfect, I can still use your discount code again right? From your website.

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

Hi,

Pretty sure the STAYYOU code still works. Try it and if any issues let me know as i'll be only to happy to advise and help.

Regards
                    Spex

Comment

• JustShaveIt
                      • Jan 2017

Bullshit.

Comment

• HairGuru
                        • Dec 2018

I like the shampoo but do not use this daily as it’s very expensive. I still rotate this with other great Hairloss shampoo like Regenepure DR/Lipogaine BIG3/Revita/Etc.

Comment

• BT33
                          • Jun 2020

I ordered some of this from https://gromdshampoo.com/ but am a bit worried. The order received & order complete emails have come from "Gro md" but the email address is actually magentoshourya@gmail.com which doesn't seem very legitimate.

Did anyone else get emails from this email address?

Comment

• Spex
                            Dr Representative
                            • Nov 2008

Ive never heard of that.

Kindly allow me to help. Please forward this email chain you have recieved, along with the order number you have to support@spexhair.com and i'll have them look into this.

Be good to legitimise this. Im not clicking on your email link incase its not legit.

Regards
                            Spex
                            Last edited by Spex; 06-25-2020, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• Spex
                              Dr Representative
                              • Nov 2008

This poster never got in touch....

Meanwhile for all groMD users there is a limited 25% off product via https://gromdshampoo.com

code: Gro25

Regards
                              Spex

Comment

• Teligali
                                • Aug 2020

thanks and great work amazon laptop offers

Comment

Working...