NEW GroMD Shampoo review and endorsement | Hair Loss just got some support!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Hey,

Not a common reaction to the shampoo /treatment however we are all different so ride it out and monitor. Likely your hair having a little wake up to the treatment.

Keep us updated.

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• miyabhai101
      • Jan 2020

Originally posted by jadty
      How long does the products last? What will be the UK price? Plus I already use topical finesteride lotion, so will adding this applicator and shampoo be any better than my current regime as add on? 9apps cartoon hd
      even i have the same question, can anyone help me answer them?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

shampoo bottle lasts 2 months and Follicle spray 1 month. Adding it to topical finasteride will only help for sure.
        Everyone is different and responds to treatment differently so impossible to say but what I can say it will only help !

See this recent result after 5 months : note Chemo recovery patient.

Regards
        Spex
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Spex; 01-07-2020, 04:22 AM.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• dst
          • Aug 2019

I was wondering how important the spray is compared to just using the shampoo? It's advertised as "Even better with...".

The spray is a little inconvenient to use in the morning as it does not dry that quickly.

Is there any loss of efficacy in evening application with the spray?

Also, how many pumps from the shampoo should one use to make it last two months?

Comment

• Amir Yazdan MD
            • Mar 2019

The Follicle activator spray is an integral part of the groMD system. It works in conjunction with the shampoo. Furthermore, shampoo is only left on the scalp for minutes at a time and then washed off meaning its more difficult to get true absorption of active ingredients. The follicle spray is applied to the scalp and left on for multiple hours giving the active ingredients time to take effect. If you are having a "drying" issue with the follicle spray I would recommend trying a little less as the product should dry very quickly with no noticeable remaining residue. We recommend using the spray twice a day and mixing it in conjunction with minoxidil for better effects. In regards to pumps of shampoo, this is an arbitrary question as it depends how much hair you have and how often you wash your hair. I generally wash my scalp twice per day and use about 3 pumps on the shampoo.

Comment

• wamsley
              • Feb 2020

Hello everyone

I received my shampoo about 2 weeks ago and I am going to update this thread on my verdict. I will take pictures of every shampoo I use, but I have to admit so far I really love this shampoo. My scalp feels clean and my hair already feels thick in texture, as for results this is too soon.

Comment

• Spex
                Dr Representative
                • Nov 2008

Look forward to your updates !

Be mindful any benefits will take 6-8 months as hair is slow !

Regards
                Spex
                A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!

Comment

• wamsley
                  • Feb 2020

Originally posted by jadty
                  How long does the products last? What will be the UK price? Plus I already use topical finesteride lotion, so will adding this applicator and shampoo be any better than my current regime as add on? auto clicker
                  Even i have this same question in mind

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

Shampoo lasts 2 months, Follicle spay 30-40 days.

Yes it will only be of benefit to any regime.

I have been on Dutasteride and minoxidil for 4 years and by introducing GroMD it’s made hair definitely darker and feel look better.

GroMD = BENEFITS

Comment

• HairCut100
                      • Feb 2020

Hi,
                      I’m still unsure how to order from the UK shipping address.
                      On my last order of the shampoo I was charged import tax before delivery.
                      I ordered the follicle activator on Saturday and have received a USPS tracking number so assume this is coming from the US again and will get charged tax again?
                      How can we specify to ship from Uk?
                      How can I claim this tax back? (If I get charged again this time round). Thanks.
                      Kind Regards,
                      J

Comment

• Spex
                        Dr Representative
                        • Nov 2008

Due to the unprecedented demand for GroMD the UK supply ran out of stock sooner than expected. Therefore orders made in the last few weeks have come direct from the US so there will unfortunately be some tax to pay but rest assured the UK stock and dispatch will be up and running next week. Email sales@gro.md if you have had additional import tax and they will look to help as despite no ones fault GroMd only want their customers happy.

What was the cost of import tax out of interest ?

Regatrds
                        Spex

Comment

• HairCut100
                          • Feb 2020

Hi,

I’ll update if I get charged again this time but previously it was £28.11.

Quite a bit on top of purchase and shipping costs.

J

Comment

• Spex
                            Dr Representative
                            • Nov 2008

Good old HMRC....

Comment

• HairCut100
                              • Feb 2020

Hi,

Unfortunately as I suspected I have a customs charge again for this order.
                              This time for £28.13.

Per your recommendation I have just mailed the sales address you mentioned above.

Cheers,

J

Comment

• Spex
                                Dr Representative
                                • Nov 2008

Sorry to hear man. Bloody customs.
                                Obviously not GroMd’s fault however email me direct at support@spexhair.com and allow me to do my best to help!

Best
                                Spex

Comment

Working...