+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

I want to give my honest review of the spray and shampoo.

I have been using both now for around 58 days.

Shampoo

Overall, smells good and gives hair a nice shine and bounce after washing. I was mainly dispensing 2 squirts and lathered but have been getting better results when I use 3 squirts. I have been using it everyday and have to say, usually when I use a shampoo everyday my hair becomes flat, but with this my hair has definetly looks and feels thicker. As for the main question, does it help with hair loss? I can't confirm this. I haven't seen evidence of regrowth, I also use a saw palmetto supplement and since using this my shedding reduced dramatically. The groMD website claims that can expect a marked reduction in shedding, but logically speaking, if you shampoo everyday you will notice less hair fall than you would if you shampooed every 3 days or so.

As mentioned using the supplementation of saw palmetto, I can pass my hand through my hair now without experiencing anything falling out.

I do recommend as a shampoo, but can't confirm if it will help with hairloss, I guess I will have to give it till the 6 month mark before I make any conclusions. But saying that, great shampoo and does give volume that feels natural.

Spray activator

There is barely anything in the bottle and does not last long. I do have baby hairs sprouting at the front, some which have grown out but can't confirm if it is from using this.

Hope that helps anyone out there!

Early days - glad to hear you are liking GroMD shampoo. The feedback I’ve been getting from people on it for several months has been great.

Hair growth cycle is 3-4 months so continue to be patient and remember the main purpose of any hair loss treatment is to prevent further loss.

Maybe ease off the number of applications of spray. A few sprays in the AM and PM ana comb through should last you a month +

Keep us all updated

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hi all,

Just to let know there is for a limited time a 50% off discount only at https://gromdshampoo.com

Code : GRO50

Regards
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Hi all,

Just to let know there is for a limited time a 50% off discount only at https://gromdshampoo.com

Code : GRO50

Regards
    Spex
    Thanks just placed another order.

No worries - It's only for a limited time so make the most of it man.
    Best
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com

Limited time 50% off.

If you haven’t tried groMD’s hair loss prevention shampoo then now is a great time to get started!

Today I’m sharing with all of my readers and TBTT forum an exclusive 50% OFF voucher that can be used against any of the groMD range when you buy online at https://gromdshampoo.com

Developed by leading US hair restoration surgeon and IAHRS member Dr Amir Yazdan, groMD is the result of years of research and development and it really is a shampoo that I’m proud to be endorsing.

As you can imagine, I’m regularly approached by hair loss shampoos and other similar products but unfortunately I’ve found that most do very little to actually help with hair loss.

Having used groMD myself for the past year I’ve been really impressed with how my hair looks and feels and its powerful combination of patented DHT blocking ingredients work so well together to minimize shedding whilst also increasing the thickness of your hair. It’s nice to have an everyday shampoo that I know is giving my hair exactly what it needs to thrive. To take advantage of this limited time promotion simply use the code “GRO50” when you check out at gromdshampoo.com and the 50% discount will be applied automatically to your basket!

As always, if you have any questions about my experiences with groMD or any other hair loss treatments then please feel free to email me.

You can purchase here https://gromdshampoo.com

All the best,
    Spex
    https://Spexhair.com
    Last edited by Spex; 08-26-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Hi there
    Does this shampoo have ketoconazole?

Hi ya,

Sorry for the delay I was waiting on intel back from the Dr himself to help clarify.

“Yes it does but a low dose in the proprietary blend of dht blockers. It’s low concentration so it’s safe enough for long term daily use“
    Dr. Amir Yazdan

Regards
    Spex
    https://Spexhair.com
    Last edited by Spex; 08-29-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Hey I got my order through very fast, huge thumbs up for the extra bottle, I am very happy client. As mentioned previously the shampoo is great, I use it alongside my other Hairloss shampoo, Regenepure DR/Revita/Lipogaine BIG3.

Great stuff!

Regards
    Spex