+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I placed an order for the shampoo, for some reason I was only allowed to place an order for 1. This was from your website Spex, as the direct website took the code but was charging too much shipping!

I am curious how this Hairloss shampoo will compete with my current Hairloss range I use.

Regenepure DR
    Revita
    Lipogaine BIG3
    Nizoral

The only downside is the price, I guess this will all depend how great the shampoo. I still think there should be some adjustment to price moving forward as the market is competitive.

Hi HairGuru,

There must be a tech issue on the site, I'm sure it will be resolved soon.

1 bottle of shampoo last over 2 months so you could always get one now. As mentioned distributor in the UK despatches within 2-3 working days so you do not have to wait long.

Yes I believe so and I'm sure the Dr will jump in to help confirm.

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Do you have salons stocking this??
    Yes there are numerous over in the US, mainly west coast. Where are you based ?

Its very simple to buy online here : https://www.gromdshampoo.com

Regards
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Hi Hair Guru,

The shampoo last 2+ months with daily application and costs $69.99 same as in the US. It's delivered within 3 working days as dispatched from UK distributor. works out £25 a month as a guide. The Follicular Activator scary cost same but lasts approx 4/6 weeks depending on amount you apply. If buying remember to also use STAYYOU code as you'll receive 20% off too - and this will not last much longer. Sales have been unprecedented and due to the great feedback and impact its having the brand is only going from strength to strength and I'm proud to be their ambassador - as GroMD is genuinely changing lives !

Remember also that this product range comes with a money back guarateee too so certainly worth trying it out and adding into your reg.

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com

My bank has charged me £2.15p for Non transfer GBP purchase fee!!!!!. When I called my bank they mentioned this was for the GroMD product purchased and this is a result from the online purchase.

I clicked the website link you provided, so could you explain please? How is this United Kingdom distributer? That mean I will be hit with import tax, as you mentioned this is United Kingdom based?

To United Kingdom guys be WARNED, you could be charged more than your purchase!

I have also placed my order on Sunday, so I would assume 3 working days, i will receive tomorrow? Still no email update on product shipped?

Hey,

I really can't speak for your bank and the fact they charge you a fee for paying for a product overseas. Each bank is different. Non the less £2 in the big scheme is a small price to pay for a great product that last 2 months. GroMD is a US company so the product is in USD. I presume you use the 20% discount code ?

You will NOT be hit with any import cost as a distributor company houses and stocks the product in the UK and ships it from within the UK, second class recorded delivery.

Please email me directly with your full name and ill gladly speak to GroMD for you and chase this up personally and see where your order is. On top of this if you can email me ill be sure to make sure you are sent an extra bottle, free of charge, as its important you are happy and GroMD will be happy to accommodate you in light of your additional £2 bank charge, as a good will gesture.

email : support@spexhair.com

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 10-29-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Ok, I will send you an email now, I followed the exact instruction as per your link and not their direct website. I did indeed use the code, which I mentioned I could not place an order for more than X2. The charge came today on my bank statement, I would assume being a UK distributer we should not be charged overseas bank fees......

I think moving forward if they have a UK based distributer we should pay for the products in the UK to avoid extra charges.....

Email sent.

Hi,

Distributors just handle shipping of the product from within the UK, not purchasing of the product which is only available online in the US currently. The product is bought currently in the US via the US company GRoMd but even in a very short period of time due to the demand GroMd have distribution set up here in the UK to help UK customers avoid all import /taxes. The brand is growing rapidly and in the not too distant future will actually be in store in the UK in many pharmacy chains so you will not need worry about the £2 credit card fee your bank independently charged you, you'll not have discount code however.

The technical issue regarding the cart has been solved I believe and as you wanted 2 bottles and couldn't buy at the time - GroMd will send you a bottle free of charge out of courtesy as the discount code can only be used once.

I've tried help explain the process and possibly not as well as i'd thought or maybe you've misunderstood. Note dispatch is within 3 working days, not delivery. In light of your postings please let us all know when you receive the shampoo.

I hope this helps !

Regards
    Spex

Ok thank you, hopefully they will send me a extra bottle for good gesture!

I hope the shampoo is as great compared to the other top in my range. I will write an honest review and take pictures of all the shampoo I use etc.

Thank you.

Look forward to your review. As stated initially the shampoo is no silver bullet but a fantastic addition to any hair loss suffered reg.

Be patient as it will take a minimum of 4-6 months to see any benefits due to the hair growth cycle and then the benefits might well be hidden. Bottom line there is no better shampoo on the market, FACT, as no other has the unique blend of such quality ingredient. If you want to provide your scalp and hair the best environment possible then look no further than GroMd in my experienced opinion.

Grow well !

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhiair.com

Hi guys I received my shampoo about 2 weeks ago and I am going to update this thread on my verdict. I will take pictures of every shampoo I use, but I have to admit so far I really love this shampoo. My scalp feels clean and my hair already feels thick in texture, as for results this is too soon. I will keep this thread updated, but so far I love the shampoo.