+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr Lewenberg’s Hairloss Alternative

Hi guy thanks to Jazz for recommending alternative to Dr Klein Hairloss lotion I have been having good results with their 15% lotion with added topical finesteride.

I was doing some research and decided to order 5% minoxidil with added tretinoin. I checked online and read some people using 5% for night use and Dr Lewenberg no longer sells his products on bald spot anyone know why?

You can check details below from the thread how I ordered my products as an alternative thanks to Jazz.

Link:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...o-need-HELP%21

There is minoxidil max company and they emailed yesterday to say they have a new minoxidil product maxogen x which is 7% minoxidil which you only use once per day at night and has dht blockers added i have some of there products a sensitive scalp product minox i think they are good and not too high priced.
    Too add as well there products do contain retina a which although slightly weaker than tretinoin do not cause as bad scalp irritation.
    Last edited by doke; 09-17-2019 at 03:42 AM. Reason: need to add

By the way the company run by Leslie grace has discount for new customers and also i want to state i do not receive anything from this company they used to stock lipogaine but they now offer minoxidil topicals up to 15% which if you read there blog they tell you that its much smaller dose your scalp receives to the amount used orally when it was used for high blood pressure but its still i think wise to start on a say 2% woman and 5% for men to see how you get on for more than six months as that may work for you and then if you want you can go onto say 6-7% topical before going higher.
    Last edited by doke; 09-17-2019 at 03:57 AM. Reason: add to

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    There is minoxidil max company and they emailed yesterday to say they have a new minoxidil product maxogen x which is 7% minoxidil which you only use once per day at night and has dht blockers added i have some of there products a sensitive scalp product minox i think they are good and not too high priced.
    Too add as well there products do contain retina a which although slightly weaker than tretinoin do not cause as bad scalp irritation.
    Ok that sounds great, I have ordered the 5% from Murray Avenue Apothecary, the link Jazz1 posted. I have had some decent results from their 15% finesteride mixture lotion.

Hey glad I could help, Doke hows your Hairloss now?