+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Asmed

That’s why I think I’ll go with Koray. He’s a member of iahrs and has a good reputation

So did you have the hair transplant from Koray? You said you regretted ever since?

Default Regret?

Quote Originally Posted by farsanUK View Post
    Dude. Can you copy paste the part when they said how much for each team 1.4 and 2.5? Honestly mate when the main man has been doing some of work it hasnt been that great lately so a cheaper option of another doctor whom is not iahrs is certainly not going to be as good as Erdogan and even he has been slacking. Suzanna said there that they have some results from those orher asmed doctors. How can that be? Those doctors have not been taking charge of surgery at all since the past year. At best they have been doing it when they moved to the new clinic but even that is less than a year so how can those results have come through already? They just have not had enough results for you to consider them. This clinic is not what it used to be. Stop putting price into consideration, thats the mistake i made with this clinic and i regretted it ever since. If you cant afford it , dont get it done, simple. Id be intrigued as to what Joe tillman thinks of this price offer they made to you.
    In what way did you regret going to ASMED?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeside81 View Post
    In what way did you regret going to ASMED?
    The high risk i took when they have up to 6 patients a day, the quickness of the face to face consultation, and as for the result for the amount of grafts (5k) i expected it to be much better in the terms of the density in and behind the hairline. In terms of naturalness its not pluggy nor is there any twos and threes in the front as far as i can see, the donar is not bad at all, its an average at best is say its a 6/10. Once i had surgery alot of the results of people whom i was following who went there started to come through and most of them had the same problem- lack of density in the hairline and behind. These are all on htn. What disappoints me is that the results the clinic posts are completely different to the ones patients themselves post. I made a big deal of this on htn and the clinic kept responding on htn with typical refusal to admit standards have dropped. Another reason i went for them was that of all the so called great iahrs clinics, they were just about the cheapest and produced decent results(in terms of what they post). This was a huge mistake. We live and we learn. Thankfully i wont make that mistake again, ive learned so much about the clinic during my stay and after. All i can say is approach with caution, if you cant afford it dont do it.

Thanks a lot for the information. I have some money so I will now stay well clear. I’ll try and look for a surgeon that does not rush all those surgeries. It only seems like Ed ball in the U.K. that seems to be iahrs accredited. I guessing there are great surgeons out there that don't have the accreditation. Honestly no matter how much you research you may not find the truth. All the reviews can me fake and folk with these accreditation’s could well be linked financially to them. Uh it’s a minefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeside81 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the information. I have some money so I will now stay well clear. I’ll try and look for a surgeon that does not rush all those surgeries. It only seems like Ed ball in the U.K. that seems to be iahrs accredited. I guessing there are great surgeons out there that don't have the accreditation. Honestly no matter how much you research you may not find the truth. All the reviews can me fake and folk with these accreditation’s could well be linked financially to them. Uh it’s a minefield.
    Learning from other peoples mistakes is really important and im glad you can see that. I know its really tempting to just go with them because of the price and the moment you see a hood result you think yeh all is good to pull the trigger. Ed ball is an excellent in fact if you went with any of joe Tillman's doctors you will get the most ethical doctors in the industry, yes they come at a cost but save up, and even wait some years before you do it. In the mean time get on meds, keep a close eye on all his doctors and when youre financially ready go for it . Yes there is no guarantee of anything but its worth risking with those guys who on average have very few bad results.

bro, Is it even possible?

So, did you get Koray's hair transplant? You stated you've been regretting it ever since?
    tiny fishing

Default inforum

Achieving your fitness goals doesn't stop at the gym. We provide comprehensive nutrition guidance and advice to complement your workouts. Our knowledgeable staff will help you create a balanced meal plan that supports your fitness journey, ensuring that you fuel your body with the right nutrients. additional info