Dr. Scott Alexander |2 FUT Sessions| Total 4516 FU |6 months out 2nd session|Arizona

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Scott Alexander |2 FUT Sessions| Total 4516 FU |6 months out 2nd session|Arizona

Dr Alexander performed 2469 FUT grafts on this patient initially, his cousin in fact, so no pressure on the Dr t get it 100% right hey ! Dr Alexander and his team in the initial session addressed the entire front as you can see from the pictures below here.

Regards
    Spex
    A world renowned hair loss and hair transplant adviser. Spex has received several hair transplant procedures along with appropriate treatments!

-----------

Pre op 1st session :

Immediate post op 1st session :

1.5 years post op 1st session :

2 years after his original session the patient was so happy and made up that wanted to go under the knife yet again as so confident in the Dr and the results of the first procedure as go the gair greed bug and wanted to bulk up things and slightly lower the hair line as you can see here below. 2nd Session 2047 FUT. Note Dr Alexander did not shave the recipient area for the second session which is of great appeal to many as recovery time is rapidly aided.

See how excellent and minimal the FUT scar is after the original 2469 session as the patient is shaved in the area for the second session. This scar was removed as a process of the second session and patient still only has one FUT scar. When FUT performed correctly by a very skilful surgeon they really are remarkably thin and hard to find at times.

FUT Scar from 1st session 2 years post op

Pre op 2nd session:

Immediately posy op 2nd session

6 Month post op session session.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Spex; 08-23-2019, 01:00 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
Working...